Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

CeSoiR

This is a discussion on CeSoiR within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; wait .....wait ....wait you say that i scam the ce i dont scam nothing you are a noob that take ...
Page: 8

touchmenoob

wait .....wait ....wait you say that i scam the ce i dont scam nothing you are a noob that take all clan items clan leader cant be clan bank cesoir sell clan drop and buy his items all he have now is from clan drops

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ok istill dont get it you are all RL friends asif yous arnt in on the scam... wouldnt use just kill him or sumthing ... u know wat i mean

piNky

You know whats funny, how everyone in this server are a scammer, everyone pms me saying this and this guy is a scammer, yet while in this clan every drop that has gone to them has come right back to me and given out to who i choose. So far no problems, if they scam they ban its that simple, why do you keep talking over the same issue over and over again.[/b]
    +1

spyke please?

First : Reaply told me bad player? HAHAHAHAHA tell me one server when u never be banned please.
    Second : Touchmenoob, like ur name say, NOOB, u sucks with priest dude! all people always die with u in the party (One reason for no give u items to you) . yes u and all cyber friends scamm me the cleric earring when kenneth need more it because he got hacked.

Bye Bye Topic.

You're excuses are pathetic.

ImSexyholpinfaLL

First : Reaply told me bad player? HAHAHAHAHA tell me one server when u never be banned please.
    Second : Touchmenoob, like ur name say, NOOB, u sucks with priest dude! all people always die with u in the party (One reason for no give u items to you) . yes u and all cyber friends scamm me the cleric earring when kenneth need more it because he got hacked.

Bye Bye Topic.[/b]

wait i cant log now, when i can we will do vs ok noobcake what you think ? i just got those acc jajaja im retired from ko but i still got some accounts that i play when im bored, if i start again playing ko im sure than i can be more good than you but im bored from ko and i will go study 2 months =x

PSYK0SIN

CeSoir is the kinda Pro player gimme these things and ill pay u double when im a high lvl and u know what after lol Squeez ure balls to death all ppl do that since there is no Xmas event in Ronark xD and ya know what i love this server cuz i see ppl working their asses off for lil money

Long life to Knight : Invasion for each nation :P

Helios

lol Ash im back soon.
    My &#39;&#39;second&#39;&#39; computer is defect <_< , damn TRKO
    And we are Grad 1 lol
    One Question: u add Cesoir? lol :unsure:

touchmenoob

first you suck with your warrior if you have all your items i for me because you say me to create a prist on ronark nothing to say cesoir you are scamer

4ngel

HEY FUKING NEWBIE (BLASTOISE) IF IM SCAMMER GIVE ME YOUR MASTER, GIVE ME YOUR GLAVE, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY FOR REPOT! U ARE TALKING SHIT.

GIVE ME THE GLAVE AND YOUR MASTER NOW!, AND CUAJISNAIS... U ARE FUKING HACKER, U HACK YOUR FRIEND!!! YOUR FRIEND! OHH AND U TO BLASTOISE! RETARDS!.

ByeBye [/b]
    this was posted at the beiginning of the convo and i havent read everything yet but by the sounds of it so far its sounds like this guy is 12 or 13

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678