Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chemical

This is a discussion on Chemical within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; You're taking your online cyber nanny job just a little too serious, don't ya think ? This game is turning ...
Page: 1

infolock

You're taking your online cyber nanny job just a little too serious, don't ya think ?

This game is turning you bitter old friend.
    And no, no names were recorded, maybe you could do that for me before you go ahead and delete that post.

You're taking your online cyber nanny job just a little too serious, don't ya think ?

This game is turning you bitter old friend.
    And no, no names were recorded, maybe you could do that for me before you go ahead and delete that post.[/b]

lawl you got a bunch of little kiddies hopes up by telling them your going to give away that account...

fyi, that post is still there. So please hurry up and copy the names of the people you are considering giving it to.

You posted that topic 10 days ago. You either pick a person today and by today I mean within the next few hours or the topic will be gone and there won't be any name copying.

Have a good day.

RiseAgainst_

You are such a dick chemical. zz

infolock

Don't understand your reasoning Bruce. I'm at work so running through that thread for the next 5 hours is not possible. Bruce I know you're in school, possibly even having a bad day today, but brotha, this stuff is corrupting you. You're a tall guy, you should be lifting weights, putting on some chest muscle, joining the local ladies for coffee, moderating the game of real life. The account will be given away, but not everyone can make a deadline as you see fit. I've updated it when possible to let them know I'm still looking into things, I'm not leaving people hanging. What's up with u man ? You know I plan on visiting Holland in August, for the 4 day "Lowdown?" festival, you will not be invited! :P

and I'm out...

Don't understand your reasoning Bruce. I'm at work so running through that thread for the next 5 hours is not possible. Bruce I know you're in school, possibly even having a bad day today, but brotha, this stuff is corrupting you. You're a tall guy, you should be lifting weights, putting on some chest muscle, joining the local ladies for coffee, moderating the game of real life. The account will be given away, but not everyone can make a deadline as you see fit. I've updated it when possible to let them know I'm still looking into things, I'm not leaving people hanging. What's up with u man ? You know I plan on visiting Holland in August, for the 4 day "Lowdown?" festival, you will not be invited! :P

and I'm out...[/b]
    Dude seriously... you've got some fucked up issues with the difference in "real life" and whats online. THIS IS REAL LIFE. More than 50million AMERICANS... not world but just AMERICANS log on the internet and play video games everyday. What you don't understand is that the way of the future IS computers... and IS online. There is MORE to life than just going out and getting laid... or skiing down some slope. SOME people like to play these games and spend majority of their lives on the internet. WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TRY TO CHANGE PEOPLE AND CONVINCE THEM THAT THEIR LIFE IS BORING.

Jesus Christ....

and I'm out...[/b]

fyi, yes i'm still in 'school' I'm doing my masters and I have exams next week, which is why i have been 'online' for the past week, cause im studying and everytime i finish a chapter or get bored I check my mail/forums, since im working on a project with classmates. I have no time to go work out right now, however I will catch up after my exams, dont worry about it.

You make a topic 10 days ago saying you will give that account away as a new years gift, at this rate, this topic will still be open in 2019 with people posting in it.

It's not that I hate you, hate is such a strong word, come on you know me!

But seriously, pick a name and get it over with. It is getting old.

p.s: it's called Lowlands festival.

I'm out...

QuIcK

MY PENYZ 50 CMZUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

runordie

MY PENYZ 50 CMZUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]
    :huh:

OutlawDance

MY PENYZ 50 CMZUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]
    only?

Sell > War73lvl - Buy > Rogue or Priestlvl75+

515saint

this post is stupid... chemical close ftw.

infolock

Dude seriously... you've got some fucked up issues with the difference in "real life" and whats online. THIS IS REAL LIFE. More than 50million AMERICANS... not world but just AMERICANS log on the internet and play video games everyday. What you don't understand is that the way of the future IS computers... and IS online. There is MORE to life than just going out and getting laid... or skiing down some slope. SOME people like to play these games and spend majority of their lives on the internet. WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TRY TO CHANGE PEOPLE AND CONVINCE THEM THAT THEIR LIFE IS BORING.

Jesus Christ....[/b]
    Fair enough, you have a very valid point. I just want to say, I wasn't trying to change Mr. Bruce, I only remember how he use to be, 2 years ago. When we were all new to the game, and things were different, people had different personalities, different attitudes towards the game. I generalized for sure, put Chemical in the same boat I was in, and you're absolutely correct, what I think is "better" may not appeal to the next man. Sorry if I have offended you informality, I realize now, your future lies in MMORPG's, and to you and 50 million other americans, that's your source of enjoyment. Now that we've got the apology out of the way, I just want to add, that I am not interested in your mage. I'm sorry yet again, so please refrain from PM'ing me. I know I hadn't responded to you, I was hoping you would have taken a hint. Good luck in whatever lies ahead.

fyi, yes i'm still in 'school' I'm doing my masters and I have exams next week, which is why i have been 'online' for the past week, cause im studying and everytime i finish a chapter or get bored I check my mail/forums, since im working on a project with classmates. I have no time to go work out right now, however I will catch up after my exams, dont worry about it.

You make a topic 10 days ago saying you will give that account away as a new years gift, at this rate, this topic will still be open in 2019 with people posting in it.

It's not that I hate you, hate is such a strong word, come on you know me!

But seriously, pick a name and get it over with. It is getting old.
    p.s: it's called Lowlands festival.
    I'm out...[/b]
    Lowlands, ah yes. Look forward to it, dependant upon other scheduled vacations, time off work, and necessary funds. And hate may be a strong word, but let's be honest Chemical, we stopped mingling years ago. You went your way, I went mine. So as a straight forward kind of guy, I'd categorize you as an acquaintance, nothing more. Fair enough, I know it works both ways. No need to reiterate that.

Good luck on the group project, and the masters. I'll pick a name when I have the time. Do whatever it is you want. I'm not your papa. You're the big gun on these forums. Me, just a number. But I'm looking for the right person, that's all. Adios, and as I told informality there, good luck with whatever lies ahead.

back on the topic before i close it.

Have you decided who you are giving the character to yet?

infolock

keep an eye out in the general section.

infolock

k, all done.. you can go ahead and delete all the topics u want chemical, have fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast