Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

close

This is a discussion on close within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SCAMMER...
Page: 2

Mercyful

SCAMMER

cupcake

i think its time all to take out star's picture and make some new photoshopping with it ^_^ SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER

ur just fat!
    close topic it is a scamm!

StarDollar

wtf c0br4?

FredTFT

scammır

if you don't know what "chargeback" means, then don't buy his acc... if you know what it means, you'll figure out yourself what to do and you won't buy it either ^_^

StarDollar

yo if u guys dont stop saying im a scammer i wont give the cleaver bk. cuz if i giv bk and u all keep saying im a scamer and have pics in ur sigs then thats just a waste of giving it back, so stfu and wait til the new server gets out and its his!

FredTFT

yo if u guys dont stop saying im a scammer i wont give the cleaver bk. cuz if i giv bk and u all keep saying im a scamer and have pics in ur sigs then thats just a waste of giving it back, so stfu and wait til the new server gets out and its his![/b]
    we're still quiet atm, things can get much worse for ya
    the faster you will give Moomoo his items back, the faster we'll stop talking like that about you (that would suppose you planned to give his stuff back one day -.-)

StarDollar

i will give him MD +7 when new server gets out, thats final.

GOODYEAR

i will give him MD +7 when new server gets out, thats final.[/b]
    how in new server, that can take u around 1month or more for got an dual md+7!!!!!!!!! cmon dont be dumb, give him back on ronark and we'll stop calling u scammer and stop bother u!!! isn't that hard to understand..

haru

when the new server gets out im selling my ACC, i advertise it now to get offers and who wants it so as soon as i leave ronark i can give em id/pw and they give me money.[/b]
    no email or sq/sa????
    SCAMMMMMMMMMMMER

i will give him MD +7 when new server gets out, thats final.[/b]
    its not fair, he gave u the stuff for the trade, but U decide when he get his stuff back?
    another way of seing it, but i know u wont give it back.

Madness

nice flame xD
    rofl lmao you guys must really hate him... :lol: :lol:

StarDollar

i have sq/sa everythink you need to buy the acc you fuckin noob NOW IF U ALL KEEP FLAMING ME LIKE THIS I ENT GONNA GIV BEATRIX HIS CLEAVER SO STFU

i have sq/sa everythink you need to buy the acc you fuckin noob NOW IF U ALL KEEP FLAMING ME LIKE THIS I ENT GONNA GIV BEATRIX HIS CLEAVER SO STFU[/b]
    we already know that u aint gonna give it, if u wanted to u would of done it long time ago.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast