Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

close

This is a discussion on close within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I WILL GIVE WHEN I LEAVE RONARK CUZ ITS USELESS TO ME, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP, 1 MORE WORD ...
Page: 3

StarDollar

I WILL GIVE WHEN I LEAVE RONARK CUZ ITS USELESS TO ME, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP, 1 MORE WORD FROM YOU CHONG FUCK THE CLEAVER U PISS ME RIGHT OFF

haru

what if he said ill give valkyrie when i feel like it but u gave him cleaver? u know exactly what u would do....get all ur undestructablzzzzz fags to flame him
    only thing is he would never scam u......

StarDollar

fuck giving him cleaver now, i repeated myself a number of times that when i quit ronark ill giv him my md on ronark when i have finished with it but u guys just dont stop flaming me, u have a sig in ur sig thing and u keep flaming, so fuck it i told u to stop buy non of u wouldnt, beatrix its your so called friends that stoped me giving it bk cuz they wont get off my ass, good job guys

fuck giving him cleaver now, i repeated myself a number of times that when i quit ronark ill giv him my md on ronark when i have finished with it but u guys just dont stop flaming me, u have a sig in ur sig thing and u keep flaming, so fuck it i told u to stop buy non of u wouldnt, beatrix its your so called friends that stoped me giving it bk cuz they wont get off my ass, good job guys[/b]
    hope u get banned.

StarDollar

hope you die.

i was actully gonna giv it to him but u guys wont stop.

Potomek_smrti

my dear lovely clanies from Madness, stop it for one day

and start to bump my topic, want to sell it

hmmm you say i would ge a md+7 when the new server comes out...but shouldnt it be that i shouldnt have to wait to finish a trade, a trade with an item you have on you right now? Wow you are a real gg trader maybe you should actually think about how to do these trades more effectively, normally when you trade something you do it as fast as you can as to not have to worry about it later. You on the other hand just finds excuses and more excuses to pay a debt to someone who just might not play anymore for now....So you&#39;re saying just because i dont play THIS server anymore that means that i would have no use for it anyways? use ur noggin a bit you little kiddie. The deal is when you pay me back we stop flaming and calling u a scammer even though we might not call you a scammer anymore we are sure as hell gonna call you a fucking moron cause face it star, you were defenitely dropped on your head way too much when u were a wee little baby. When and IF you pay me back you can take a ss just to make yourself conforted if you think that im just gonna lie and say oh noes he didnt pays me back scam scam. So run long now and GET ME MY FUCKING MONEY.

this is the drama i talk about ...

Interface

SCAMMER don&#39;t buy anything from this guy.

lol, first the pics, now his rep, your gonna make the kid cut his life into pieces. Why dont you just give them the cleaver so they leave u alone lol

if he finally realizes the concept of why we&#39;re doing this than maybe this would be easier, but seeing how he&#39;s a little kiddie its kinda hard to work with this :S

lol hes just slow at processing shit i guess, those pics were funny i gotta admit, but question is would you stop? :P

Also why is there such a big deal about a cleaver 8, not hard to give back really...plus u have money.

magnified

lol hes just slow at processing shit i guess, those pics were funny i gotta admit, but question is would you stop? :P

Also why is there such a big deal about a cleaver 8, not hard to give back really...plus u have money.[/b]
    ok their cheater..

no need for exp buggers here.

peace

Papps

Also why is there such a big deal about a cleaver 8, not hard to give back really...plus u have money.[/b]
    you read at all? and wtf u mean by "plus u have money."?

If i said your on crack would that make sense?

i have 150k coins on ronark :S

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast