Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

close

This is a discussion on close within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Shouldn't you be in bed, i thought your parents had a curfue for you to uphold. As for me being ...
Page: 4

Shouldn't you be in bed, i thought your parents had a curfue for you to uphold. As for me being banned its cheesy since i really didnt gain nothing from it nor was i there long enough to be regarded as a cheater. The only reason i got banned is cuz im known throughout the server and undy wasted his life trying to get me banned, since we were the only clan who could hurt his all important KO ego. But then again, could you expect anything more from someone such as him. Maybe one day you guys will realize how utterly retarded you guys look like just on forums, you know if people actually heard you guys when we were allies, everyone would know how 2 faced you guys are.

You take the term enemies to the next level, you take the whole orc, human thing to serious. If your not with em, hate him? Is that the modo you guys carry or what. When gotbluntz was accused for wallhacking we all defended him, we gave you guys an iron belt, that you guys would have probably scammed if it was the other way around. When gotbluntz got hacked trying to download a anvil hack we didn't fly to forums to talk shit to your clan. Now the next time we point out how immature you guys are, maybe you will finally understand what we are talking about. Now fasttrack to 2 weeks ago, when a SS of me is released, yall hop on the bandwagon to flame me, knowing full well i didn't cheat since u spent half the server allied with me. Oh well, you guys always got the next server to start another flame war with. And that whole thing about if there wasn't shit talking the game would be boring, that isnt true, if you did something other then play KO the whole day, you would find the time you got to play KO, more valuable and fun, thus spending less time on a forum. Try it!

zzz chong are u an idiot, im talking about stardollar having money. Geez you make stardollar look smart with comments like that.

Obsidian

Shouldn't you be in bed, i thought your parents had a curfue for you to uphold. As for me being banned its cheesy since i really didnt gain nothing from it nor was i there long enough to be regarded as a cheater. The only reason i got banned is cuz im known throughout the server and undy wasted his life trying to get me banned, since we were the only clan who could hurt his all important KO ego. But then again, could you expect anything more from someone such as him. Maybe one day you guys will realize how utterly retarded you guys look like just on forums, you know if people actually heard you guys when we were allies, everyone would know how 2 faced you guys are.

You take the term enemies to the next level, you take the whole orc, human thing to serious. If your not with em, hate him? Is that the modo you guys carry or what. When gotbluntz was accused for wallhacking we all defended him, we gave you guys an iron belt, that you guys would have probably scammed if it was the other way around. When gotbluntz got hacked trying to download a anvil hack we didn't fly to forums to talk shit to your clan. Now the next time we point out how immature you guys are, maybe you will finally understand what we are talking about. Now fasttrack to 2 weeks ago, when a SS of me is released, yall hop on the bandwagon to flame me, knowing full well i didn't cheat since u spent half the server allied with me. Oh well, you guys always got the next server to start another flame war with. And that whole thing about if there wasn't shit talking the game would be boring, that isnt true, if you did something other then play KO the whole day, you would find the time you got to play KO, more valuable and fun, thus spending less time on a forum. Try it![/b]
    AMEN!! :P

oke

lol hes just slow at processing shit i guess, those pics were funny i gotta admit, but question is would you stop? :P

Also why is there such a big deal about a cleaver 8, not hard to give back really...plus u have money.[/b]
    First off you made this appear as if you were talking about moomoo due to the confusion of subject, due to the quick change of the subject ...totally understandable why they thought you would be refering to them.

Shouldn&#39;t you be in bed, i thought your parents had a curfue for you to uphold. As for me being banned its cheesy since i really didnt gain nothing from it nor was i there long enough to be regarded as a cheater. The only reason i got banned is cuz im known throughout the server and undy wasted his life trying to get me banned, since we were the only clan who could hurt his all important KO ego. But then again, could you expect anything more from someone such as him. Maybe one day you guys will realize how utterly retarded you guys look like just on forums, you know if people actually heard you guys when we were allies, everyone would know how 2 faced you guys are.

You take the term enemies to the next level, you take the whole orc, human thing to serious. If your not with em, hate him? Is that the modo you guys carry or what. When gotbluntz was accused for wallhacking we all defended him, we gave you guys an iron belt, that you guys would have probably scammed if it was the other way around. When gotbluntz got hacked trying to download a anvil hack we didn&#39;t fly to forums to talk shit to your clan. Now the next time we point out how immature you guys are, maybe you will finally understand what we are talking about. Now fasttrack to 2 weeks ago, when a SS of me is released, yall hop on the bandwagon to flame me, knowing full well i didn&#39;t cheat since u spent half the server allied with me. Oh well, you guys always got the next server to start another flame war with. And that whole thing about if there wasn&#39;t shit talking the game would be boring, that isnt true, if you did something other then play KO the whole day, you would find the time you got to play KO, more valuable and fun, thus spending less time on a forum. Try it![/b]
    Second off to preach about the hypocrosies and narrow sightedness of other players on a forum is somewhat ridiculous, especially when proclaiming that people shouldnt jump on the "Bandwagon" in a huge manifesto of rantings about not wasting time on forums... Let it go bro you lost a charector big deal, just make another one. You sound like you got a good crew of friends to play with. Enjoy that because that is by far the most enjoyable thing in this game, being with friends you interact with daily. Most of us wish we were so lucky.. Before putting the stopper on us poor simpletons enjoying our moment of fun watching some poor guy who just wants a virtual weapon, that is part of some game, that is by all rights his. Argue about it for weeks with some moron who can&#39;t get the hint of right and wrong. To put it very plainly to you last response about the orc human thing... I really dont see that as the reason you were banned. You admitted doing it, it happens, peer pressure often get the best of all us. You committed a crime you were punished. You lost hours and hours of game time and items. But remember its not the test of a man&#39;s charector when everything is going his way, Its when everything has gone wrong and you have lost it all that you can finally find out what you are made of. To overcome all obstacles and rise to greatness or crumble under the burdens of past mistakes..

And now i find myself rambling, Forgive me...

No disrespect or any filling of ill will were placed in this just take some of it to heart..

LOVE
    db

Also really long "BUMP" for poor broken guy who noone seems to like..

btw whats C/o

who are you

StarDollar

nice guys, ruined another topic of mine, you guys think i give back cleaver when you treat me like this? screw yourself, this "StarDollar" acc in ko4life im getting it deleted, ive quit ronark, so yeah your own faults now, bye bye kiddies.

yo if u guys dont stop saying im a scammer i wont give the cleaver bk. cuz if i giv bk and u all keep saying im a scamer and have pics in ur sigs then thats just a waste of giving it back, so stfu and wait til the new server gets out and its his![/b]

dude .. ur such a scammer .. and a kid ..

u have wrote ... I will give him a md +7 on the new server..

WHO FUCKING CARES ! that&#39;s not the point .. the point is u own my friend a CLEAVER!+8 on another server..
    who cares about the md

StarDollar

what? i enver said i give him MD on the new server u fucking idiot, i said when i leave RONARK i give him MY MD ON RONARK SERVER you fucking idiot, read, prick

magnified

elektrik, we posted an ss cuz nobody likes u and u think ur so damn good... everytime we talk to you, your like your clan owns us in CZ, during every war invasion, we go to r2 and we have clan wars, usually we have 7, and u have 13-15 guys, and we still own you.. and until u stop talkin shit about this... and if you try to deny losing to us in clan wars in cz, knightinwhitesatin agrees when we say this.

noone has proof of bluntz downloading an anvil hack and thats why noone flames him for it...

with the iron belt, i wasn&#39;t their but im pretty sure my clan was tankin and did 2/3 of healing, thus we deserve it.

magnified

what? i enver said i give him MD on the new server u fucking idiot, i said when i leave RONARK i give him MY MD ON RONARK SERVER you fucking idiot, read, prick[/b]
    dont even give it to him anymore..

theyre useless fucks anyways

Potomek_smrti

bump

StarDollar

deadlydagger fuck you, dont bump this topic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234