CLOSE TOPIC

This is a discussion on CLOSE TOPIC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; AAA...
Page: 1

Banned

AAA

TomorrowIsGone

Bump for friend

Banned

ty and up

haru

I LIKE CAPS LOCK TOO
    BUMP

Banned

Cool

ę lęke to bump ęt bump ęt

awe share some of those items, i wana sell my rouge too zzz

Obsidian

Please beware this account has been openly exp bugging and koxping eslant bosses...i dont recommend anyone to buy it.

Please beware this account has been openly exp bugging and koxping eslant bosses...i dont recommend anyone to buy it.[/b]

how do u know he has been koxpiong and exp bugging...

proof pls

Obsidian

how do u know he has been koxpiong and exp bugging...

proof pls[/b]
    i don't got proof but people seen him...and if your gonna actually spend money on that character.. would u risk it?

Banned

wtf obsidian ? i never xp bug or koxp anywhere show proof pls otherwise stfu and stop backlash on me cause your clan xp ;bugger clan dude i thought we where friends man thats kinda fucked up

Obsidian

ya we were cool b4 u started making accusations with u and your friends i find thats BS and if u guys wanna play that way then i will to..i didn't think that u guys were gonna actually try to get someone banned while all of your clan's been doing it for months even trying to get our clan to use it and didn't succeed thats why u guys got kicked from the clan.. then u made your own clan where everyone has been cheating including you xlovex blaze and jross so the next time instead of trying to be pricks u should try to look at yourselves instead of over inflating your egos and try to destroy the clan to show u guys have been more successful than us. You just want revenge cause you got kicked and you guys are pissed, and what pisses me off is a bunch of buggers like jross and blaze were 2 levels below me and all of a sudden they show up 1 lvl above me when they haven't been at paramuns once while i'm spending 10 hours a day there on r2 with the clan, and when the bugs not usable u see them trying to get parties from now on. Now thats why i'm pissed off and thats all i got to say if your willing to get my clan banned well thats gay but when all your lvl 60 players hit 65 in a month and they're never at paramuns thats f'ed up and thats all i got to say.

Banned

ya we were cool b4 u started making accusations with u and your friends i find thats BS and if u guys wanna play that way then i will to..i didn't think that u guys were gonna actually try to get someone banned while all of your clan's been doing it for months even trying to get our clan to use it and didn't succeed thats why u guys got kicked from the clan.. then u made your own clan where everyone has been cheating including you xlovex blaze and jross so the next time instead of trying to be pricks u should try to look at yourselves instead of over inflating your egos and try to destroy the clan to show u guys have been more successful than us. You just want revenge cause you got kicked and you guys are pissed, and what pisses me off is a bunch of buggers like jross and blaze were 2 levels below me and all of a sudden they show up 1 lvl above me when they haven't been at paramuns once while i'm spending 10 hours a day there on r2 with the clan, and when the bugs not usable u see them trying to get parties from now on. Now thats why i'm pissed off and thats all i got to say if your willing to get my clan banned well thats gay but when all your lvl 60 players hit 65 in a month and they're never at paramuns thats f'ed up and thats all i got to say.[/b]
    1. i left your clan cause your leader is a fucktard
    2. i wasnt there when they xp bug or w/e they did
    3. i didnt start that topic nor was i apart of it just laughed at the qwerky sayings eveyrone had
    4.lol keep on the wth you got kicked ????? ELEKTRIK DIDNT FUCKING KICK ME I LEFT YOU FAGGOT
    5. BTW I HAVE SS OF MY LVLS AT TROLLS IN C.Z , AT DTC IN EMC OR ESLANT 2 MAN HOBS , DONT NEED PARA
    AND IM ONLY LVL 63 NOT 65 LIKE THE REST SO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO EXCUSE ME OF DOING ANYTHING YOU DONT HAVE PROOF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT SO GET A BIG SPOON FULL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP B4 I PM FORUM MOD AND HAVE YOUR ASS REMOVED FOR ACTING LIKE A BITCH ASS CHILD