Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

This is a discussion on CLOSE THIS TOPIC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; close dont like flame wars...
Page: 1

poker27

close dont like flame wars

mikka

up

1Spl1nt3R1

why are you selling your stuff ? you gots good items but you get easly Screamed in cz

why are you selling your stuff ? you gots good items but you get easly Screamed in cz [/b]
    maybe he is selling his shit now cause he start buy better items from turkist forum

edited: maybe he need sell this items for recover the money than he has payed for the warrior lvl 81 than he bought

maybe he is selling for example his avedon+11 beacouse now he has +21...legal ofcourse oke, it's not that hard to upgrade avedon to +21 huh?

poker27

plz keep this a selling topic, no flaming, im selling this items, if someone wants to buy plz pm me, ty

plz keep this a selling topic, no flaming, im selling this items, if someone wants to buy plz pm me, ty[/b]
    i didnt blame you sir, and pls no more pm explinng me nothing than i wont know

up up i hope sell your item fast

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

so thats old tyrano?

mikka

i didnt blame you sir, and pls no more pm explinng me nothing than i wont know [/b]
    if u can't get +21 items because u are a cheap Spanish or because ur clan stopped dupin them, shut da he'll up and mind ur own business

if u can't get +21 items because u are a cheap Spanish or because ur clan stopped dupin them, shut da he'll up and mind ur own business[/b]
    i dont need buy +21 items for kill u all 1 by 1

P.D im sure u cant neither buy those items ahaha

poker27

glaciuxx

i dont need buy +21 items for kill u all 1 by 1[/b]

SI men ERes el mejor mago te tenemos miedo..... Cual es tu arrogancia

ES DECEPCIONANTE VERTE HABLAR ASI CUANDO SE SUPONE QUE ERES LATINO ......

NO TE IMPORTA QUE OTRA PERSONA DE OTRA NACIONALIDAD TENGA LO QUE SEA Y TE PONES A CRITICAR A UN LATINO .......................

LOS LATINOS DEBERIAMOS APOYARNOS .... CRITICAR MENOS Y NO ESTAR PENDIENTE DEL OTRO LO QUE CADA QUIEN HAGA CON SU CHAR O CON SU DINERO ES SU PROBLEMA ...

TENIA OTRO CONCEPTO DE TI ....

1Spl1nt3R1

im sure its not too hard to make +11 or +21 rebirth avedon, you just need at least 5 - 6 avedon +8s to make +9 and probably double that to make +10 hmmmmmm isnt that little too much gbs...

1Spl1nt3R1

no comment you have never been able to kill me in your life, and duppedby rans when they see me, only legit guys in that clan are sinem, zesta and bangbros[/b]
    youd be surpised how many more legit guys is in that clan...lots of people accuse KB cause they are GGs and own everyone in cz but one thing thats still questioning me. When i was hh i see Killer2709 with +9 avedon and next day in cz i see Killer2709 and x_barbarian both with +9 avedons, and if you check x_barbars armour and stuff +7 shell and rebirth +5 rappy kind noobish isnt it ? You call that luck both upgraded +9 avedons ? Babashopped or duped :lol:. Or doing underhand buyout from the KB's dupers ? :P

cual es el problema???

tener un item +21...todos quieren uno???

muy facil...consigan dinero y ya ...............

problema resuelto ;D

TRANSLATE

what the problem???

have an item +21...all want it???

very easy.....get money and thats it.....

problem solved ;D

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast