Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

This is a discussion on CLOSE THIS TOPIC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SI men ERes el mejor mago te tenemos miedo.....[/b] who told u that? next post pls dont use craps...
Page: 2

SI men ERes el mejor mago te tenemos miedo.....[/b]
    who told u that?

next post pls dont use craps

mikka

youd be surpised how many more legit guys is in that clan...lots of people accuse KB cause they are GGs and own everyone in cz but one thing thats still questioning me. When i was hh i see Killer2709 with +9 avedon and next day in cz i see Killer2709 and x_barbarian both with +9 avedons, and if you check x_barbars armour and stuff +7 shell and rebirth +5 rappy kind noobish isnt it ? You call that luck both upgraded +9 avedons ? Babashopped or duped :lol:. Or doing underhand buyout from the KB's dupers ? :P[/b]
    so now it happens to be that u are the most legit ko player and u never bought an item. all ur items u got them hunting bosses and making gbs. THATS BS MAN, PURE BS... AND BY THE WAY X_BARBARIAN has never seen an avedon +9 in his entire life. if he killed u with his nooby raptor +8, then u should join pipo and his clan and get same items.

cual es el problema???

tener un item +21...todos quieren uno???

muy facil...consigan dinero y ya ...............

problema resuelto ;D

TRANSLATE

what the problem???

have an item +21...all want it???

very easy.....get money and thats it.....
    problem solved ;D[/b]
    u see any problem here ?

bro dont worry be happy

duppedby rans when they see me[/b]
    zuahaha
    well we can ran of u but u and ur clan go town so fast cause wont lost his preciated nps xD

so now it happens to be that u are the most legit ko player and u never bought an item. all ur items u got them hunting bosses and making gbs. THATS BS MAN, PURE BS... AND BY THE WAY X_BARBARIAN has never seen an avedon +9 in his entire life. if he killed u with his nooby raptor +8, then u should join pipo and his clan and get same items.[/b]
    if u quit ko as u say how u know this things ?

well this is my last post i will solvent this in ronal land

good luck selling your items dude

mikka

i dont need buy +21 items for kill u all 1 by 1
    P.D im sure u cant neither buy those items ahaha[/b]
    hahahahahaha!! U CAN BE SURE THAT I DONT NEED THOSE ITEMS TO KICK UR ASS. u could kill us before when u had your +3 duped items and we were just +0 unique users. now we babashoped, got similar items and kick ur ass all the time... oh wait we dont kick ur ass all the time, because u only run, town and use ur lvl 80 skill to run farther and keep running. way to go, great mage. whenever i ve been vs with u, and u are about to die, u just blink and tp warriors and duffers. way to defeat the whole clan one by one.

some people dupe ( like u) some others babashopped like us and probably 97% of KO community. QUE TIRE LA PRIMERA PIEDRA AQUEL HIPOCRITA K NO HA COMPRADO UN ITEM. ( CLARO MENOS PIPO QUE ESTA ROGANDO K LE REGALEN UN WARRIOR PORK PARECE K SU PAPI NO LE DA DINERO SUFICIENTE PARA COMPRARSELO O NO TIENE LOS COJONES PARA SUBIRLO DE LVL 0.

poker27

:mellow:

1Spl1nt3R1

so now it happens to be that u are the most legit ko player and u never bought an item. all ur items u got them hunting bosses and making gbs. THATS BS MAN, PURE BS... AND BY THE WAY X_BARBARIAN has never seen an avedon +9 in his entire life. if he killed u with his nooby raptor +8, then u should join pipo and his clan and get same items.[/b]
    To be very honest with you i never bought an items for usd, i dont need to spend real money on this game to get items all my shit i got from farming and merchanting. I play this game for my own joy and to have fun with my friends, not to make money out of the game for living. People that know me in game know this very well im active and i work for my stuff unlike some babashoppers i still kill them in cz ^^

man dont talk shit, barbarian doesnt have avedon +9, i have 1 avedon +21 and 1 avedon +11, im selling my avedon +11, because i dont need it anymore, i lend barbarian my avedon +11, and i was playing with my avedon +21 and he was playing with avedon +11, you dont see the diference in the shine because you are noob, i have been in this game longer than you and bought and sold over 30 thousands dollars in this game, so SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP FUKING POSTING IN MY SELLING TOPIC SHIT LIKE THIS IS MY FUKING MONEY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT[/b]
    ehehe 30 thousand is alot of money buying for cheap from KB dupping sites and selling for more on Ko4life ? :lol: Or you just found a new method of dupping that you not sharing with rest of us here 8)

hahahahahaha!! U CAN BE SURE THAT I DONT NEED THOSE ITEMS TO KICK UR ASS. u could kill us before when u had your +3 duped items and we were just +0 unique users. now we babashoped, got similar items and kick ur ass all the time... oh wait we dont kick ur ass all the time, because u only run, town and use ur lvl 80 skill to run farther and keep running. way to go, great mage. whenever i ve been vs with u, and u are about to die, u just blink and tp warriors and duffers. way to defeat the whole clan one by one.

some people dupe ( like u) some others babashopped like us and probably 97% of KO community. QUE TIRE LA PRIMERA PIEDRA AQUEL HIPOCRITA K NO HA COMPRADO UN ITEM. ( CLARO MENOS PIPO QUE ESTA ROGANDO K LE REGALEN UN WARRIOR PORK PARECE K SU PAPI NO LE DA DINERO SUFICIENTE PARA COMPRARSELO O NO TIENE LOS COJONES PARA SUBIRLO DE LVL 0.[/b]
    who are u ?

u are killer boyfriend ?

poker27

:P

1Spl1nt3R1

YOU HAVE SO MANY FRIEND THAT YOU WERE BEGGING ME FOR CLAN AND YOU KILL NO ONE IN CZ, YOU ONLY KS, YOU HAVE NO SKILLS SO STOP TALKING SHIT[/b]
    LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!! bagining for you for clan ? i have only asked if you guys were recruiting new members your so pathetic man. i thought youd be better than this but i found your nothing but a looser. With all those +9 +10 items you think you are legit. I have no simphaty to babashoppers, they just loosers with no skill. Whats next with your next topic "bla bla bla i made 35 thousand dollars of this game, bla bla bla now 40 thousand"

Banned

seems like some1 need kiil in cz to feel better in rl ..... must have a interesting rl ^^
    if r so killer in cz why do need buy a char whit border M and no make it yurself?
    p.s : for the killer boiyfriends dont waste to reply i dont care what u can say cuz u all r chupamedias of killer jajaja

z u all r chupamedias of killer jajaja[/b]
    zuahahaha

want make chupamedias fansclub ?

YOU HAVE SO MANY FRIEND THAT YOU WERE BEGGING ME FOR CLAN AND YOU KILL NO ONE IN CZ, YOU ONLY KS, YOU HAVE NO SKILLS SO STOP TALKING SHIT[/b]
    stop made me laught baba dont tell this guy nothign about ks or comboing cause its about u can not write nothing u press Z for target and just spam button u can not buy combo xD

:mellow:

1Spl1nt3R1

stop made me laught baba dont tell this guy nothign about ks or comboing cause its about u can not write nothing u press Z for target and just spam button u can not buy combo xD[/b]
    Ehehe he is a babashopper with no pvp skillz

poker27

:lol:

Banned

i have no problem but u guys getting arrogant mostly ur chupamedias and....... i know spliten i know he is a very nice guy and skilled and yes if he no kill like u is cuz he no babashop like u then why u say he no have skills while look ur skillz

mmm the R key no work? :blink:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast