Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

This is a discussion on CLOSE THIS TOPIC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahahah man you make me laugh quote me where i have called you dupper. Face the facts man you ...
Page: 8

1Spl1nt3R1

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahahah man you make me laugh quote me where i have called you dupper. Face the facts man you are a babashopping noob with NO skill.

I don't need avedon +9 to kill noobie, not even +8.. I haven't buyed an item before with real money..but i dont' mind if someone else do it cuz im not JEALOUS like u and pipo..i'm sure that u guys would buy +10 items if u had the money.. but if u don't have money to afford this items please don't criticize the one who have it.

y pipo si tu de verdad puede matano 1 por 1 sin necesidad de compra items +9 o +10, ven empieza, killer va a se el primero, heugan el segundo, y no creo k haya necesidad de deci quienes siguen, porque no va a pasa nisikiera el primero..y no es por buscar problemas con nadie, pero el puso un post para vender sus items, el k este interesado que opine..cuando el ponga un post que diga " que ustedes opinan de mi en el juego" ahi ustedes dicen todo lo que quieran.[/b]
    LMAO barbar everyone knows your a noob thats why you never get voted for King of El Morad, how many times has KillerS clan tryed to become king of el morad and how many times has someone ever made for king from your clan ? Thats right 0 times cause everyone on human side knows you guys are babashopping noobs with no skill. Even the leader of DCZ clan became KING... Barbar maybe you and your boyfriend Killer should go to arena sometime and discover what the R key does when you use skill or maybe finger each other up the butt :lol: Oh one other thing Barbar also Ninja looted boxes from few of the bosses killed in random party.

miami

OH PLEASE PIPO SHUT THE FUCK UP, you are a fucking frustrated jelous asshole, dont you see you are the only one posting this shit, this guy has the right to sell and buy anything he wants, SHUT THE FUCK OFF, and let this is topic die. you are such an asshole, you keep posting again and again, and this has nothing to do with you he is selling AND YOU ARE NOT BUYING, killer last post was 5 pages ago, dont you see no one care what u are saying[/b]
    xDD. anyways bump for flame war

LMAO barbar everyone knows your a noob thats why you never get voted for King of El Morad, how many times has KillerS clan tryed to become king of el morad and how many times has someone ever made for king from your clan ? Thats right 0 times cause everyone on human side knows you guys are babashopping noobs with no skill. Even the leader of DCZ clan became KING... Barbar maybe you and your boyfriend Killer should go to arena sometime and discover what the R key does when you use skill or maybe finger each other up the butt :lol: Oh one other thing Barbar also Ninja looted boxes from few of the bosses killed in random party.[/b]
    If he is such a noob go and vs him, ill love to see that

1Spl1nt3R1

If he is such a noob go and vs him, ill love to see that[/b]
    He is what 80 i am what 77 ? When i get to 80 sure i have no problem to vs him.

He is what 80 i am what 77 ? When i get to 80 sure i have no problem to vs him.[/b]
    If you arent going to vs him stop talking shit, at least pipo haves the balls to treat us

1Spl1nt3R1

If you arent going to vs him stop talking shit, at least pipo haves the balls to treat us[/b]
    WTF is that quote " Mess with the best, die like the rest" ahaha your not the best and so is no one in your clan or anyone else in the game. Never seen you in CZ only in arenas...Scared to loose NP to orcs ? ahahah so much for a warrior thats running around with glave +8 you pathetic looser...

WTF is that quote " Mess with the best, die like the rest" ahaha your not the best and so is no one in your clan or anyone else in the game. Never seen you in CZ only in arenas...Scared to loose NP to orcs ? ahahah so much for a warrior thats running around with glave +8 you pathetic looser...[/b]
    It doest say that i am the best, and i am not saying that i pwn you, or that i spend all the time in cz, i almost dont play anymore cuz got kinda bored.

Dont look for excuses again like you did when i told you to vs barbarian, just say: No he pwns me... you are just a pipo-wannabe

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678