Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Close topic- Got hacked

This is a discussion on Close topic- Got hacked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Omg , Jay pff sad to see how low people can go:S...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Omg , Jay pff sad to see how low people can go:S

your so fucking retarted jay u have absoultly no fucking proof it was me or basil. just because there was a pe missing from shai's char when i sold it to u that makes me the main suspect in you getting hacked when u changed all the info? ya that makes real sense....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Jay had a gold prem I suppose? Then the only ones that knew the sq to unseal the items were shaihulud and maybe his friends? Unless Jay gave his sq to his friends or something.
    This game changes ppl and it has been proved again. Knightonline > everything else.
    Sorry to hear that Jay.
    And King if you didn't do anything then you wouldn't have to defend yourself.

LuCaN

Word.

I don't know the details of any of this, but if any proof is found or any sort of reasonable explanation, send it to me via pm. Other than that, this topic is locked to prevent further flaming.

Kings warning lvl has been raised for excessive flames and muted for 3 days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234