Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CLOSED

This is a discussion on CLOSED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i dont see anything in the pic, re-upload it again plz.[/b] Try now...
Page: 2

CallMeNoob

i dont see anything in the pic, re-upload it again plz.[/b]
    Try now

oO Jc Oo

nice dagger bro.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

o.O nyce

_eSuba_

God damn .. Crazy !!! to try To +10 ?!?! gift :P ? Bump

manveerj

Dang that magic anvil is one lucky turk

Dang that magic anvil is one lucky turk

CallMeNoob

God damn .. Crazy !!! to try To +10 ?!?! gift :P ? Bump[/b]
    Yea u know i'm crazy :lol:

killluminati

thanks for your cleaver fag

CallMeNoob

thanks for your cleaver fag[/b]
    AFTER EVERYTHIING U SAID I'M A SCAMMER U FAGGOT SCAMMED ME GG U AND ALL FUCKING AMITY WORKED TO TOGHTER TO SCAM ME U FCUKING MOTHER FUCKER IF U JUST WAS NEAR BY MY COUNTRY I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU THATS NOT BULLSHIT ATLEAST I'M NOT A PC BOY LIKE YOU I WONT CRY ON IT JUST MAKE ME ANGRY ... AFTER ALL THE CRAP U SCAMMED ME...!
    NICE NICE...

Okay, relax callmenoob

Im from amity ( robintjeuh2 ) and I didn't hear of a conspiracy to scam you? Send me a pm about what happend please. Why are you so freaked out? I can assure you that amity would not cooperate on stuff like that, and if indeed somebody from amity scammed you than that person doesn't belong in amity. We're a group of people having fun playing this game ...

And about that pc boy thing, if you would kill somebody else just for something he did to you in a GAME, then its not them but you who is a pc boy

Okay, relax callmenoob

Im from amity ( robintjeuh2 ) and I didn't hear of a conspiracy to scam you? Send me a pm about what happend please. Why are you so freaked out? I can assure you that amity would not cooperate on stuff like that, and if indeed somebody from amity scammed you than that person doesn't belong in amity. We're a group of people having fun playing this game ...

And about that pc boy thing, if you would kill somebody else just for something he did to you in a GAME, then its not them but you who is a pc boy[/b]
    +1 robin

i used 2 be in Amity when i played my 70+ char

they r GG's bro they do not like scammer's or hacker's so i highly doubt they had anything 2 do with this

the_man_slayer

AFTER EVERYTHIING U SAID I'M A SCAMMER U FAGGOT SCAMMED ME GG U AND ALL FUCKING AMITY WORKED TO TOGHTER TO SCAM ME U FCUKING MOTHER FUCKER IF U JUST WAS NEAR BY MY COUNTRY I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU THATS NOT BULLSHIT ATLEAST I'M NOT A PC BOY LIKE YOU I WONT CRY ON IT JUST MAKE ME ANGRY ... AFTER ALL THE CRAP U SCAMMED ME...!
    NICE NICE...[/b]
    lmao sounds lik u got what u deserved

CallMeNoob

lmao sounds lik u got what u deserved [/b]
    u should shut the fuck up because i didnt posted about u scamming so go fuck out of this forums as u count u dont play anymore fucking scammer.... :angry:

Aba

should have just traded with me

I told you you wouldn't get better offers

aeonsave

Thumbs down

i see you say some of amity members are scammers dont think thats fair of you to say without nameing names

i know alot of amity form when i was there and would never have thought anyone would do this i know they had a 0 tolarnace<sp> for that when i was there. and i expect they still do.

so plz name the names dotn thorw a whole clan into something when its just 1 or 2 and you know screan shots go along way

and i am sorry to here something happend. hope you get it worked out soon

killluminati

nigga plz u scam my rouge then u have the balls to call amity scammer, me is one thing, but go eat shit... you deserve to die alone filthy scum,,, IF ANY1 wants proof to him scamming me pm me pls

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast