Closed

This is a discussion on Closed within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Closed...
Page: 1

Gaby159

Closed

side2side125

i already do a trade usd with him he is trustable XD

Banned

Buying rappy+8/80 usd pm me

And my question: why the usd GB's value doesn't follow the in game price???????????The price in game are over than 75% sometime 90% more than not long ago and usd price is only like 2-4 usd less...

Thank you[/b]
    Because the ingame prices are fake...will collapse soon.There is no fukin dupe.GBs are still valuable and whoever sells em for less than 12 is douche.

Because the ingame prices are fake...will collapse soon.There is no fukin dupe.GBs are still valuable and whoever sells em for less than 12 is douche.[/b]

I've had mine listed for $10 over 1 1/2 weeks now and not one PM :P Hehe but I'm patient that this market thing will die and someone will need them.

Pwnensumnoobs

I've had mine listed for $10 over 1 1/2 weeks now and not one PM :P Hehe but I'm patient that this market thing will die and someone will need them.[/b]
    Mine have been $9 for a week too... should've sold 'em last month...

Gaby159

Mine have been $9 for a week too... should've sold 'em last month...[/b]
    seems to be alot of usd traders interested by my topic so take a look to my suggestion topic
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214893

But i respect the decision made by our olympia mod.