Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

closed

This is a discussion on closed within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 11 gbs on kek ring :P...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

11 gbs on kek ring :P

Sacramento

how come u r playing p4p3r_w1tch_flgl again aga?

DesertiCZek

i am not playing it

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by sexy Owa
    11 gbs on kek ring :P
    c/o...but still i need more..i saw +1 kekuris for 700-900..so for +2 i want 15 :wub:

Originally posted by DesertiCZek
    i am not playing it *
    lie <_<

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DesertiCZek
    i am not playing it *
    lie <_<[/b]
    i dont lie...huh ? i am playing with my priest d3s3rticzek...i sold paper to sacramento but then someone scamed my mage..and since that time i didnt heard anything about it...

Originally posted by DesertiCZek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DesertiCZek)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@

i am not playing it *
    lie <_<
    i dont lie...huh ? i am playing with my priest d3s3rticzek...i sold paper to sacramento but then someone scamed my mage..and since that time i didnt heard anything about it... [/b]
    what kinda bs are u trying to pull? i asked nerevarine if p4p3r_m4ge_flgl was in the clan and he said yes. and he said YOU were the owner of the char. u helped DNAngel scam sacramento. and after sacramento got hacked u were buying mage items and now ur buying armors for a mage.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. gg -_-

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by DesertiCZek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DesertiCZek)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    @

i am not playing it *
    lie <_<
    i dont lie...huh ? i am playing with my priest d3s3rticzek...i sold paper to sacramento but then someone scamed my mage..and since that time i didnt heard anything about it... [/b]
    what kinda bs are u trying to pull? i asked nerevarine if p4p3r_m4ge_flgl was in the clan and he said yes. and he said YOU were the owner of the char. u helped DNAngel scam sacramento. and after sacramento got hacked u were buying mage items and now ur buying armors for a mage.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. gg -_-[/b][/quote]yea it was mine char..but i sold it..so shup pls...after selling my char i dont care about it...and i dont know dnaangel...ye i was buying mage items for my dcz char and i am buying lvl 70 mage now..not now but in few weeks after guy who own that mage now will have lvl 70...we made fair trade with sacramento without problem...then after week he were selling it...but i dont care...and next day he pmed me that someone scammed him...its not mine problem...

Originally posted by DesertiCZek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DesertiCZek)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)
    @

i am not playing it *
    lie <_<
    i dont lie...huh ? i am playing with my priest d3s3rticzek...i sold paper to sacramento but then someone scamed my mage..and since that time i didnt heard anything about it...
    what kinda bs are u trying to pull? i asked nerevarine if p4p3r_m4ge_flgl was in the clan and he said yes. and he said YOU were the owner of the char. u helped DNAngel scam sacramento. and after sacramento got hacked u were buying mage items and now ur buying armors for a mage.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. gg -_-[/b]
    yea it was mine char..but i sold it..so shup pls...after selling my char i dont care about it...and i dont know dnaangel...ye i was buying mage items for my dcz char and i am buying lvl 70 mage now..not now but in few weeks after guy who own that mage now will have lvl 70...we made fair trade with sacramento without problem...then after week he were selling it...but i dont care...and next day he pmed me that someone scammed him...its not mine problem...[/b][/quote]pls tell me how DNAngel knew the sq answer of paper witch? u were the original owner of that char am i correct? u told dnangel the sq answer so he can scam sacramento. stop trying to fuking defend urself. it's like obvious u helped dnangel scam that char. lowlife scammers <_<

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by DesertiCZek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DesertiCZek)
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    @

i am not playing it *
    lie <_<
    what kinda bs are u trying to pull? i asked nerevarine if p4p3r_m4ge_flgl was in the clan and he said yes. and he said YOU were the owner of the char. u helped DNAngel scam sacramento. and after sacramento got hacked u were buying mage items and now ur buying armors for a mage.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. gg -_-
    yea it was mine char..but i sold it..so shup pls...after selling my char i dont care about it...and i dont know dnaangel...ye i was buying mage items for my dcz char and i am buying lvl 70 mage now..not now but in few weeks after guy who own that mage now will have lvl 70...we made fair trade with sacramento without problem...then after week he were selling it...but i dont care...and next day he pmed me that someone scammed him...its not mine problem...[/b]
    pls tell me how DNAngel knew the sq answer of paper witch? u were the original owner of that char am i correct? u told dnangel the sq answer so he can scam sacramento. stop trying to fuking defend urself. it's like obvious u helped dnangel scam that char. lowlife scammers <_<[/b][/quote]i dont have to tell u anything...yes i was the only owner of paper...but then i told id pw and sq to sacramento...i dont know how was it about his trade with dnaangel..and as i said i never talked with dnaangel...pls let me be..as i said its not my problem...i am only sad when i see that my love is in hand of some litle faking child...

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    @

i am not playing it *
    lie <_<
    yea it was mine char..but i sold it..so shup pls...after selling my char i dont care about it...and i dont know dnaangel...ye i was buying mage items for my dcz char and i am buying lvl 70 mage now..not now but in few weeks after guy who own that mage now will have lvl 70...we made fair trade with sacramento without problem...then after week he were selling it...but i dont care...and next day he pmed me that someone scammed him...its not mine problem...
    pls tell me how DNAngel knew the sq answer of paper witch? u were the original owner of that char am i correct? u told dnangel the sq answer so he can scam sacramento. stop trying to fuking defend urself. it's like obvious u helped dnangel scam that char. lowlife scammers <_<[/b]
    i dont have to tell u anything...yes i was the only owner of paper...but then i told id pw and sq to sacramento...i dont know how was it about his trade with dnaangel..and as i said i never talked with dnaangel...pls let me be..as i said its not my problem...i am only sad when i see that my love is in hand of some litle faking child...[/b][/quote]why should i let u be? u helped scam a friends char (also scamming me since i had some items there) . Why should i let a scammer be known as gg? you lied in ur posts already. p4p3r_w1tch_flgl is in styx. and u said u never heard of the char after it got scammed yet u have ur priest in the same clan.. and your leader and a clanny told me that u were the owner of p4p3r_w1tch_flgl... what new lie will u say in ur next post? -_-

DesertiCZek

paper isnt in styx...i left that clan before 1 month..maybe more...i saw paper then in some other clans while here was halloween event...and since that i never seen that...pls shut up...many ppl can tell u i am gg and gg trader...dont try to tell i am not...u have no proof i scamed your friend...i dont need to scam anyone...and why i have to scam mage i sold few days ago ? for those 7 gbs ? omg...

paper isnt in styx...i left that clan before 1 month..maybe more...i saw paper then in some other clans while here was halloween event...and since that i never seen that...pls shut up...many ppl can tell u i am gg and gg trader...dont try to tell i am not...u have no proof i scamed your friend...i dont need to scam anyone...and why i have to scam mage i sold few days ago ? for those 7 gbs ? omg...
    actually its more than 7gbs. the char had about 20~ gbs in items (gbs were 5 usd back then) so it's a bit more than just 7gbs -_- . and pls stop saying p4p3r isnt in styx. i talked to nerevarine like 2 days ago and he said it was in styx. and so what if some ppl can say ur gg. im sure DNAngel would call u gg <_<

DesertiCZek

i dont know dnaangel...i was afk 14 days..and the only one char in styx i have is d3s3rticzek...i sold that char naked and sacramento changed pw so i cant see what he is doing whit that char...u r the first and only one telling me i am scammer...i will not reply anymore on your posts..go out and have real life pls and stop flaming me...kkthxbb

i dont know dnaangel...i was afk 14 days..and the only one char in styx i have is d3s3rticzek...i sold that char naked and sacramento changed pw so i cant see what he is doing whit that char...u r the first and only one telling me i am scammer...i will not reply anymore on your posts..go out and have real life pls and stop flaming me...kkthxbb
    i do have a life. and i like my life. scammers like u are the ones who need a life imo. and how can u say u dont know dnangel? what a lie... and im calling u a scammer cause it's uhh pretty obvious. u were the only one who knew the sq answer. yet somehow dnangel was able to change the pw to paper witch... last i remember u need sq answer to change pw or to change ur email to get email with a new pw. hmmmmm.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast