Could someone help...

This is a discussion on Could someone help... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok i decided to stay as no other game online compares to ko pvp does anyone know how much it ...
Page: 1

cjd5

Thumbs up

Ok i decided to stay as no other game online compares to ko pvp does anyone know how much it is for someone to level you... i don't mean go on my account just get me in the same party and power level i am 57 43% and i want to get to 60 as soon as possible any ideas?

Just a rough price someone wud charge for power leveling me 2 and a half levels.

cjd5

the payment method will be w.e price we agree on you get some each level so its fair

cjd5

up

Ok i decided to stay as no other game online compares to ko pvp does anyone know how much it is for someone to level you... i don't mean go on my account just get me in the same party and power level i am 57 43% and i want to get to 60 as soon as possible any ideas?

Just a rough price someone wud charge for power leveling me 2 and a half levels.[/b]
    Why would you want to get to lvl 60?
    for lvl 60 I'd rather stay lvl 59 for adream and be a DCZ
    at lvl 60 you'll probabily get killed by 1 spike from a well geared lvl 69 rouge or any lvl 72 +...
    or are you planing to get to lvl 60 to go for the BW's?

Another thing... I think this topic is in the wrong section <_<

cjd5

up

cjd5

up before bed

cjd5

i want to get to 60 so i can get into eslant and get better parties .... i do plan on getting higher than 60 before CZ