Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cry4u is a scammer

This is a discussion on cry4u is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Everyone cry4u is a scammer don't buy anything from him! I did and i nvr received anything! he's a scammer!!!...
Page: 1

Joker01

Everyone cry4u is a scammer don't buy anything from him! I did and i nvr received anything! he's a scammer!!!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Everyone cry4u is a scammer don't buy anything from him! I did and i nvr received anything! he's a scammer!!![/b]
    what's his e-mail ? post it ... and the name of the reciever that the money you sent.

Joker01

Everyone cry4u is a scammer don't buy anything from him! I did and i nvr received anything! he's a scammer!!![/b]
    His email is [email protected] and his paypal is [email protected]. He even told me he received the money he just didn't give me my items!

A dude said me this yesterday:

"Hey man. ima buy the lvl 74 orc, but i won't be able to buy the rappy and shell now cause cry4u scammed me. i payed him the money for stuff and he nvr gave it to me." ...

So cry4u scammed him too ? wtf ...

OverTheTop

gogo proofs

TwistedVengence

up for mah baba
    he scammed me just last night
    ill find out his ign and find out all info then post it up

wanker

would be nice if a market mod would lock this and all of his other topics and do a iptrace to see if he got other acc

agostina

Smile

You mtf !! i never scam anyone !! i did bussines with a lot of people and never did anything like that !! just PM luasita she will say you that im not like that !!

You are doing this because i did not want to get your 3 accounts lvl 61 for my warrior lvl 70 :angry:

wanker

You mtf !! i never scam anyone !! i did bussines with a lot of people and never did anything like that !! just PM luasita she will say you that im not like that !!

You are doing this because i did not want to get your 3 accounts lvl 61 for my warrior lvl 70 :angry:[/b]

well i didnt get a problem with him when we trades acc...maybe is coz he gave me info of acc first xD! :lol:[/b]

TwistedVengence

You are doing this because i did not want to get your 3 accounts lvl 61 for my warrior lvl 70 :angry:[/b]
    o is that so why do i have a receipt for giving you 270$ then? and i still have received nothing from you... you just logged off after i sent it yesterday with no response to shit... explain that to the peeple

&& if hes not a scammer then tell me acc info cry4u, and the rappy +8 ok after you do that then ill believe you not a scammer but until then im not changing my story

terere

UP For Cry4u is very trutable... maybe all is fucking noob and dont say the true...show transaction plz ....

Entropy

UP For Cry4u is very trutable... maybe all is fucking noob and dont say the true...show transaction plz ....[/b]
    Scammers sticking up for scammers. Nice

UP For Cry4u is very trutable... maybe all is fucking noob and dont say the true...show transaction plz ....[/b]
    bunch of turks acting english i would think they scammers but i dont know

Entropy

bunch of turks acting english i would think they scammers but i dont know[/b]
    Actually, I think they are the same person or they know each other personally. Anyone who has ever dealt with either one has been told of the priest they sold to luasita. Each one claims they sold it to her and not the other h34r: The three of them together are from Peru

But further to the point, the two of them sell very identical items :huh:
    Cry4U http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=181130
    TheDr4k http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=179992

Damn is sad to read this, but now I think they are from Perú too, that's why he told me if I want to a trade with him, better I talk with "one friend of him who lives @ Perú near to me" ... 1st cry4u told me that he's from Argentina. anyways ... If you wanna make a deal with peruvian guy, let me know i can be middle man, I mean you send the money to me and I buy of them and then I give you. Btw Entropy I'm so sry to make you wait, but I had lot of things to do ... and you know that im trustable. Im still online in your msn lol ... well I hope this member gets BAN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast