CYPHER RING AND NATION

This is a discussion on CYPHER RING AND NATION within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I am wondering, if i get a human char but is now in a cypher ring, can i add it ...
Page: 1

alavarez1977

I am wondering, if i get a human char but is now in a cypher ring, can i add it to an account that is orc? or how does this work thanks for the help

alavarez

Banned for scamming.

I am wondering, if i get a human char but is now in a cypher ring, can i add it to an account that is orc? or how does this work thanks for the help

alavarez[/b]
    no , you can't the account has to be also human than.

first unseal it as human, then you must make Nation change. this is k2 network bro everything is money, All about benjamin ehueheueh :P

tommyleonghk

few options

1. if you have an orc account + 1 free slot and you want the new human character in you existing orc account... you have to NT your existing orc account and once you have unsealed the new human character in you free slot... NT Back to Orc

2. make a new human account and unseal your human cypher ring... then NT to Orc and get someone to transfer your items from your old account to your new account... or you could do it yourself if you had 2 computers...

option 2 would be wiser... dont have to spend twice the money for NT....

alavarez1977

was what i was worried about....thanks for the assistance, what a pain to buy a human priest and then have to NT it. all about the K2 money!