Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Danny16 aka asdas aka jones=piece of shit

This is a discussion on Danny16 aka asdas aka jones=piece of shit within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; He's the one that took my raptor. I got ticket from cs saying that that was who the raptor was ...
Page: 1

Oatmeal

He's the one that took my raptor. I got ticket from cs saying that that was who the raptor was mailed to.

I <3 pieces of shit like danny. Also, his "friend", who is probably just danny, took my warriors items a long time ago.

Bye oly.

Irresistible

Black_Arrow

WoW!!!!! More dirt on this noob............. What a scammer. Sry bout ur raptor bro.

Is that why he kept begging your for a NCS?

Oatmeal

Probably.

PS: He&#39;ll be name changing to Homicide or SuddenStrike

mahmoodxD

ouch man he used to be cool

cant believe he turned into a scammer :S, cant trust any1 these days

JONES MUST DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

assailent

go go new server oatmeal!!!!!!

Black_Arrow

IF ANYONE FINDS OUT WHAT HE NAME CHANGES TO. TELL ME!!!

aga

u saying all this bullshit, but wait! how can u prove that u got the ticket? how bout u post the ticket so we can all believe u.
    OH WAIT THERE IS NO TICKET CUZ THIS IS BULLSHIT
    PROVE IT!

u saying all this bullshit, but wait! how can u prove that u got the ticket? how bout u post the ticket so we can all believe u.
    OH WAIT THERE IS NO TICKET CUZ THIS IS BULLSHIT
    PROVE IT![/b]
    i will prove it!! i sold the account to oatmeal so oatmeal had a brand new accout with brand new password and the only person who had it other than him was jones, so proof is in the pudding, people are nice enough to let others play on your accounts so you dont have to do the hard work of lvling and paying for chit and the way you people repay them is by stealing there stuff!! its unbeilevable...i know all you phuckers cant be rich and have to work hard for what you got and for us to spend on this game cause its something we like to do and nice enough to let others play on it only for you to scamm all there stuff? i know its the internet and i know its a game but dam people has the world change to chit that bad where we just cant trust anyone anymore,does no one have a shred of dignity or integrety left anymore? Jones we all know you took it, we all know your not going to give it back no matter what we say, and we all know what a piece of chit you are now.

Black_Arrow

i will prove it!! i sold the account to oatmeal so oatmeal had a brand new accout with brand new password and the only person who had it other than him was jones, so proof is in the pudding, people are nice enough to let others play on your accounts so you dont have to do the hard work of lvling and paying for chit and the way you people repay them is by stealing there stuff!! its unbeilevable...i know all you phuckers cant be rich and have to work hard for what you got and for us to spend on this game cause its something we like to do and nice enough to let others play on it only for you to scamm all there stuff? i know its the internet and i know its a game but dam people has the world change to chit that bad where we just cant trust anyone anymore,does no one have a shred of dignity or integrety left anymore? Jones we all know you took it, we all know your not going to give it back no matter what we say, and we all know what a piece of chit you are now.[/b]
    +1

aga

if he gave it to me after a day of playing with me, who knows who else he gave it to? I WANT PROOF that i took it. PROVE IT!!!
    show the support ticket and maybe then we&#39;ll be sure. and if there is no support ticket, then riley is the liar, show the support ticket now bisch.

Oatmeal

You were the only one with access, and i know it wasnt any of the dogmas, otherwise my sealed shit would be gone as well.

Everyone I&#39;ve talked to says your a piece of shit scammer, thats proof enough for everyone. Grow up and get some balls will you? Face up to the fucking facts and give me my damn raptor back, that I payed for with my own money, just to get it stolen by some piece of shit 14 year old with no morals.

Black_Arrow

160$ correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast