Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DeadlyFear hits 80 !

This is a discussion on DeadlyFear hits 80 ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; pfff. do you have screen with deadly using koxp ? Deadly is better than you , only it ;> meybe[/b] ...
Page: 3

pfff. do you have screen
    with deadly using koxp ?
    Deadly is better than you , only it ;> meybe[/b]

1 question and answer it pls. Are you Turk?

:_XtaZis_:

Wink

[quote]

please do it jealous muthafucka u was the one begging to play with my char btw i'll tell the truth there was being koxped on deadly afther we got hacked and ill tell the truth by saying we koxped from 71 to 73 afther being hacked i swear i did not koxp more than this and all have you may know the truth from 73 on i played fair on 73 i joined Gladriel's clan and exped fair on 75 we joined asianheroes when they came orc and exped with them blackpride just3l0ve nd me where the most leveling afther that we got 77 and made our own clan at that time and leveled to 78. On 78 We went human and leveled at human side made own clan etc on 79 we went back and leveled some at paramuns etc at orc side. afther that i joined rememberme and got the job of being swifter at evil wizards. thnx to ciscosystem i quitted rememberme because things where not fair etc. at the time i quitted rememberme i was like %80. went back to my first love paramuns ! exped for days and now im 80 ! you guys can say whatever you want to but this is all i have to say. I always was a good exper and maybe if calipso rememberms i was the first level 60 on beramus.

The solo_mage fact
    it was true i had his info but its not true i that hacked him because i play with 2 ppl on deadlyfear we have to apply eachothers suggestions about the char.i really was planning to trade with him because mage equipment is way cheaper and easier to level and i was bored of being a assasin. i was planning to give my info but the other player said it was better to wait because of the pass change problems. the thing solo said yeah if you dont give your info i will fuck up your reputation and shit like that. I asked to wait because he was mad and i was scared of he deleveling me so i asked for time but was mad and said shit about me. now everything is cool i hope and all stop blaming me.

I want to appoligize for the fact i koxped because its not the way i am but i was banned on beramus for c&b fraud ( i had bought 4500 kc and it was triple charged at that time i couldnt pay it so its doubled doubled and doubled again. ) and i was hacked on Olympia at that time. I dont want that ppl know me as koxper but sometimes shit happens.

Last thing if there is any gg human clan that wants to join me i might come human

mahmoodxD

lol no:name had those abyss pots in such high quantity

hard to argue he doesent dupe, funny how he dident use them wen he was fighting the gm in his video , waited till he fought w7 before he whipped them out

and w7 leveled to 80 way too fast

and its very possibly to have leveled from 1 to 80 legitly since start of rofd, its been almost a year of rofd now, earning 900 k np :S, well idn about doin that at the same time as leveling but i guess its possible seeing hes in RememberMe with all super high lvls and town novaers, not too mention their have been dupers in rememberme, legend and lantaaa got banned before for possesing duped items and i seriously doubt they came from a non clanny

their is little doubt what he did to solo_mage, hes the only 1 who could of done it, unless he also gave it too a friend in which case it would still be his fault

I dint do anyhting with solo and 1 week afther solo i got hacked and before i joined rememberme i got hacked to but becuz my items are sealed and the char mostly is online we could react fast we only lost a eme an opal earring +6 hb +4 dol and some money

TroyReturns is the gfof solo_mage and atm she's in my clan she's a nice person and we're doing good like this and i explained it to her. btw i will try everthing to get king next month there are many ppl that will help me im waiting on your helpings to ( if i can get nominated ) atleast i speak rather good english and turkish etc i can help ppl with master items and other things hold exp events on both american times and turkish times so

BTW S>DeadlyEnd Level 73 %50++ Warrior with like 200 k Np Could be selled equipped or non equipped. The char has been never banned before or anything else might be changed for assasin items becuz i was planning to use the money to equip deadlyfear

i was the first level 60 on beramus.[/b]
    Maybe first in koxping to level 60.. cause first legit 60 was 4milagros.

And u just said that u koxped.. u r not legit k, bb.

LOL at the time i was 60 there was no koxp i remember the second week of beramus when we leveled the whole day at deru's

yes, you really are an idiot.

NP dont mean shit. Even w7, NoName with their duped items and level 80 get owned by people who are 72-75, so pls

All turks in Olympia only make NP by doing NOVA town. NOT 1 TURK knows how to pk.
    NoName, w7k2d did koxp and xp bug, yes.

The only person that could've been lvl 80 legit was cecilia if he didnt quit KO for 2months.

Now, please you think what you write or don't write at all.[/b]

solo got 80 on troy legith and still make his acc 76 before DEADLY FEAR DLVLD HIM
    FUKING NERD ^^

DEADLYFEAR U NEVER WAS GOOD AND LL NEVER BE, GAVEUP u need to acpept u did not bron for it

mahmoodxD

solo got 80 on troy legith and still make his acc 76 before DEADLY FEAR DLVLD HIM
    FUKING NERD ^^
    DEADLYFEAR U NEVER WAS GOOD AND LL NEVER BE, GAVEUP u need to acpept u did not bron for it[/b]
    troy lvled herself to 80

solo lvled to 76 but was stopped by deadlydochebag

I did not deleveled at the first the reason im not good atm is i dont waste money on ko and babashop as suckers like you

Btw everyone deserves a second chance ilovemygirl you koxped to and some other ppl maybe did bad things to but i've learned from my mistakes im more into helping ppl than having things like this so i think i deserve an second chance

At least ilovemygirl doesn't say that he's legit..

Do i say it i said i koxped so

Btw everyone deserves a second chance ilovemygirl you koxped to and some other ppl maybe did bad things to but i've learned from my mistakes im more into helping ppl than having things like this so i think i deserve an second chance[/b]

dude ur not just a koxper tho and u haven't stopped u hacked a buncha ppl recently when website was bugged dont deny it

dude ur not just a koxper tho and u haven't stopped u hacked a buncha ppl recently when website was bugged dont deny it[/b]
    I DID NOT HACK ANYONE !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast