Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DEPUTYJOHN AKA JOHN CHILDREE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on DEPUTYJOHN AKA JOHN CHILDREE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; how did john get owned? he just got over 500$ lol...wats his msn and ingame name i wont make trades ...
Page: 2

EpsaNomaly

how did john get owned? he just got over 500$ lol...wats his msn and ingame name i wont make trades with him..[/b]
    he's been scammed/hacked twice, in a row, because he did not learn his lesson to not trust an account which 12039712 people have the info to, or could get back.

the first time i'm fairly sure he lost close to near $1,000 and the second maybe $300-$500? not sure about second one, but either way, he is still definately not in profit

beastly

neither is bisonator and the other ppl he scammed...he got his fun, got some money back, and bisonator is mourning his loss lol...i think john has a victory here o.o

JoShY

Bison zzzzz
    sorry to hear that
    GL to you lata

mahmoodxD

Chitin 8 SET
    Raptor 8 non rebirth
    Dual WE
    WP
    ROC <<<< belong to me
    Giga 7 2h LR <<<< belong to clan from bifrost money.
    Belt of STR
    <div align="center">SOLD!...

I REALLY GOT TO THANK YOU GUYS..WOULDN&#39;T HAVE SOLD IT WITHOUT YOU!
    THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE!
    [/b][/quote]
    dont even act like this is bisons fault

thats fukin despicable

EpsaNomaly

P.S.: After he got TCA back the first time, he asked me if I wanted to scam the person who had bought 2Cent from me...I declined.

Banned

karma is a bitch, the shit will hit the fan for deputy sooner or later at the most unexpected time. Which is why I usually always laugh at those who think they are pro because they fucked someone over for no reason. sad sad ppls =/

damn :S

dont quit bison.

btw what kind of trade were u doing with him.

EpsaNomaly

its so easy to change an IP your fucking noob...[/b]
    also your too fucking late...TCA is SOLD for 150.00 usd...good try..BB[/b]
    I feel bad for whoever bought TCA...that account is so easy for the past owners to comprimise the account.

Bison, if you have any MSN logs/convo&#39;s with him about him saying he will hack everything if you don&#39;t return items from TCA, which you didn&#39;t/don&#39;t have, then MSN me and we&#39;ll make a good topic in Cheaters section to get him banned.

P.S.: His MSN is [email protected] BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER

EpsaNomaly

[quote]I&#39;m not going to bother responding to any other PM&#39;s you send me, because you just don&#39;t get it. It&#39;s not about just about getting you IP banned, but completely wrecking any sort of "gg trader" reputation that you have. I don&#39;t want you to EVER be able to sell/buy in ko4life again.

Don&#39;t bother trying to contact me through PM&#39;s or anything else, you&#39;re too stupid to bother spending my time responding to
    (From Me)

Good think you fucking little child...New character name...new KO4life account starting tomorrow...Piece![/QUOTE]

LOL @ PIECE HAHAHA i just realized that

anyways, off to school, Bison MSN me later once I&#39;m back I wanna talk to you

beastly

how the hell did he even get on ur account? were u trading with him?

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Here&#39;s the story I got.

Deputy, who went to girakon, had been sharing his acct with bison.

One fateful day, deputy changed his password just for shits and giggles, and only gave it to bison (someone else had it to.) Apparently 2 hours later, everythings gone, with bison only having the info.

Now, Bison says that he got john 3 or 4 lvls, and didnt do it, so he, without hesitation, gave his account info to john for whatever reason.

John, says that whoever did it, charged 1k kc on oly, told one of his friends that he, the hacker, was an old friend, and was tired of being treated like shit. Now, even I agree that those 2 pieces of evidence really do look like bison, but..If bison knowingly scammed john, why would he give him the info, why would he try to help him?

Well there&#39;s the story, you guys can judge.

agendas

One fateful day, deputy changed his password just for shits and giggles, and only gave it to bison (someone else had it to.) Apparently 2 hours later, everythings gone, with bison only having the info.

Now, Bison says that he got john 3 or 4 lvls, and didnt do it, so he, without hesitation, gave his account info to john for whatever reason.

John, says that whoever did it, charged 1k kc on oly, told one of his friends that he, the hacker, was an old friend, and was tired of being treated like shit. Now, even I agree that those 2 pieces of evidence really do look like bison, but..If bison knowingly scammed john, why would he give him the info, why would he try to help him?

Well there&#39;s the story, you guys can judge.[/b]
    dun forget he got delvled to 59 h34r:

beastly

Well there&#39;s the story, you guys can judge.[/b]
    bison is a fucking retard if he gave the info out lol...i dont feel sorry for him at all..thats what u get for giving ur account info out..if the guy said u scammed him, its obvious even if he doesnt see his items on ur account he wants to get even...get that through ur fuckin heads dumbasses..

That sucks. You worked hard to make that raptor +8 too. This is why I NEVER EVER EVER EVER share my account with anyone. Actually. I would trust ONE person but that&#39;s because I&#39;ve known him through a half-life mod for 4-5 years.

Anyone else, can be the perfect scam artist or simply decide to screw everyone they know in-game because they don&#39;t know them in real life...

WHY IN GOD&#39;S NAME WOULD YOU NOT SEAL SHIT!!!

Seriously sucks that he did it to you though.

runordie

I feel bad for whoever bought TCA...that account is so easy for the past owners to comprimise the account.

Bison, if you have any MSN logs/convo&#39;s with him about him saying he will hack everything if you don&#39;t return items from TCA, which you didn&#39;t/don&#39;t have, then MSN me and we&#39;ll make a good topic in Cheaters section to get him banned.

P.S.: His MSN is [email protected] BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER[/b]
    ###NOTICE### NO ONE BOUGHT TCA AGAIN FOR 150$!!!!!

i know this because im the owner of it :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast