Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_-

This is a discussion on Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_- within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Im fairly sure a lot of people come here to get away from the "CAK CLAN +" "AGA SLM" "AGA ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_-

Im fairly sure a lot of people come here to get away from the "CAK CLAN +" "AGA SLM" "AGA BABA GOBBLE CLAN CAK+" "KS YAPMA" "ýnvyte" etc.

Yet, i logged on the forums today, and it seems the olympia forums are flooded with them, half of which admit to cheating/glitching/etc.

gky

lemme ask you sumthin.

do you really believe ko will be a better game without turks?

Banned

Originally posted by gky
    lemme ask you sumthin.

....Yes

gky

gg

matyo

yes i know too many turk people do a dupping and cheating and more but not all the turks do this and and other people who is no turk they are not angell u must know this ... in ke world we have too many cheaters duper and more who is not a turk but yes i know truks is not do secret them dupe and cheaiting and this is problem for other people yes i know this ...

and please stop to spamming bad words for turks and allah im turk and i play fairy and i have too many friend who is turk and play fairy cast stop this pls some times i want kill some one who say bad torks or omg one guy say fuck allah i want kill him ...

Originally posted by matyo
    yes i know too many turk people do a *dupping and cheating and more but not all the turks do this and and other people who is no turk they are not angell u must know this ... in ke world we have too many cheaters duper and more who is not a turk but yes i know truks is not do secret them dupe and cheaiting and this is problem for other people yes i know this ...

and please stop to spamming bad words for turks and allah im turk and i play fairy and i have too many friend who is turk and play fairy cast stop this pls some times i want kill some one who say bad torks or omg one guy say fuck allah i want kill him ...
    In cunclusion.... turks cheat? h43r:

Sufferion

why would you care turks in ko , since ur playing wow ?

Pwner

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gky
    lemme ask you sumthin.

....Yes[/b]

Haha, that made me lolly xD

Banning them wont change anything.

As for this section, every topic that doesnt sell/buy something will be deleted. There's a general chat where u can talk about olympia like everyone does. U can simple add "Olympia:" to the subject.

Originally posted by Devile
    Banning them wont change anything.

As for this section, every topic that doesnt sell/buy something will be deleted. There's a general chat where u can talk about olympia like everyone does. U can simple add "Olympia:" to the subject.
    lol no1 does that...it started on ranking and u cant stop it here, oly ppl wil post random spam in oly market :P

Road

Show me the threads this turk posted in? I can't beleive that. Devile, I think you should just start banning users who write 20 paragraph posts are about how "not all turks cheat". I came to these forums to get away from the Turk drama. It just gets SO ANNOYING! No matter where you go nowadays, there are turks EVERYWHERE pming you "i fuk u mamma" and spam our forum in thier broken english? Do you see us going to turk forums spamming "fuk allah, fuk turkey, fuk hackers!"

thats actually a good idea... link to turkish forums plzz

matyo

fuck off guyss im a turk and i start this yes i try to speak but if u have some problem with turks go open topic on general chat i try to sell and buy some items if u r not buyer or seller fuck off. go to general forum ...

fuk mama fuk daddy fuk famýly

Road

Turk, no one wants to buy your dupes.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast