DieZ - The Best Server

This is a discussion on DieZ - The Best Server within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Im sorry, but in my personal opinion, and being a player from the beginning, diez is and always will be ...
Page: 1

Nas
    Banned

Default DieZ - The Best Server

Im sorry, but in my personal opinion, and being a player from the beginning, diez is and always will be the best server. Best and most well known clans out of any other server, less cheats, macroers, dupers (we've had our share of dupers, but wasn't as bad as the others). Made a smooth transaction from normal to ke. Alot of positive.

And with this sullimo guy, I think the servers are perfect. Every night (Around 9 pm eastern time) we get an announcement, which about 50-60 smaller announcements of people who've been banned. Maybe more if done twice a day or what ever, but usualy around 9, then sais sullimo doesn't tolerate cheating or some funny remark. He also apologised for bug war on d1 earlier.

Non corrupted, no nothing. So far the best gm ANY server has EVER had. Just so happens to be diez !

Nas
    Banned

Wrong Section, move to general please

H1ddenRage

sadly he cant be on 24 hours a day wish all 3 diez gms was as active as him :P i like sullimo he actually reponds to pms i told him of a macroing mage in moradon and he came right away

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ya... once i went to another server, don't know wich, and it sucked... like.. really bad

Naismith

How do you know it will always stay the best server? :huh:

Default Re: DieZ - The Best Server

Originally posted by Nas
    So far the best gm ANY server has EVER had. Just so happens to be diez !
    he's on olympia doing the same

he's a good gm wouldn't go out on a limb and say great but he's jus doing the job a real gm should do unfortanetly we rarely see this