Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DirtySsouth is scammer

This is a discussion on DirtySsouth is scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; DirtySsouth is scammer, he scammed IRON BELT from our clan. He's orc rogue.. I'll be sad if he scam u ...
Page: 1

pavel123

DirtySsouth is scammer, he scammed IRON BELT from our clan. He's orc rogue.. I'll be sad if he scam u too, so that's the reason why i write this topic. Screenshot is in other topic here named "Selling iron belt" http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=120442

TeeL

You do actually realise thats not his main char...so he wont honestly care ^_^ gogo w0nderboy

EDIT: You let a koxp'd rogue into your clan who you hardly know, what did you really expect?

w0nderboy

lol teel. these noobs are a joke. my main charactor is fuckin l33t +1 iron belt ftw

TeeL

lol teel. these noobs are a joke. my main charactor is fuckin l33t +1 iron belt ftw[/b]
    nice bro, keep that goin and these noobs wont do shit to you

pavel123

keep scaming bro, your friends will love you... i think you will have really good life, full of honor...

TeeL

Ok so lets put it this way:

-w0nderboy

- DirtySsouth is not his main char

Now:
    a ) He will never scam and will always be legit from now on, people make mistakes.
    Or
    b ) He wont give a fuck about anything people talk shit about on these forums.

I think B.

pavel123

if he wants to come back and regret his scam, i'll give him chance... but if he wanna fuk every1 i can't do anything...

Helios

Ok 5xxk scammers on Server?
    I scam hp pots :wub:
    lol ^^

w0nderboy

Teel I think Ur Prob The only Person On this Forum Thats Not a Fuckin Nerd. I mean Why Would i wanna suck on ronark? Of course im gonna keep The iron belt. Fewfellas Told me no Clan rules so i assumed it was mine.

To bad so sad Go fuck yourself and get mad cuz i dont give a flying fuck about you faggots ( besided Teel he is gg )

Potomek_smrti

ummm retardedboy.... u r realy funny gay... boy* umm or girl with penis? :unsure: so stfu

u r normal scammer... with no friends .. u r real leet... gg... have a nice dream... umm and u r mmm 12years old?

TeeL

ummm retardedboy.... u r realy funny gay... boy* umm or girl with penis? :unsure: so stfu

u r normal scammer... with no friends .. u r real leet... gg... have a nice dream... umm and u r mmm 12years old?[/b]
    Lol, that was a pathetic attempt at an insult, im sorry but it really was. I'm guessin he's older than you by those dumbass insults that come out of your whole. I bet most people on these forums you think are GG have done something on KO, e.g scammed, hacked macro'd, exp bugged whatever the case may be.

There have been qworse scams than this and only because Smart was the Clan leader that got the IB taken from the clan and you all think he is GG you all stick up for him and FF. I'm thinking if u had just joined the clan then you would have most probably done the same unless you REALLY feel as though the clan have respected you in like what? 1 or 2 days you've been there. PLUs he wasnt told clan rules/website/forums :P

Keep it goin w0nderboy and get me some uniques when you go cz with that ib+1

ironman u mean, Everything gonnaa be solved if he gives u the Ib back?, I bet not, I bet ur the one thats want the IB

TeeL

ironman u mean, Everything gonnaa be solved if he gives u the Ib back?, I bet not, I bet ur the one thats want the IB[/b]
    Why would he not want it? Ya think he wud give the ib to a clanny raather than himself? Naaaaah, he wudnt be going thru this much trouble if he wanted it for a clannie ^^

w0nderboy

GG i get spiked for 400's

Knaller

DirtySsouth is scammer, he scammed IRON BELT from our clan. He's orc rogue.. I'll be sad if he scam u too, so that's the reason why i write this topic. Screenshot is in other topic here named "Selling iron belt" http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=120442[/b]
    You do actually realise thats not his main char...so he wont honestly care ^_^ gogo w0nderboy
    EDIT: You let a koxp'd rogue into your clan who you hardly know, what did you really expect?[/b]
    lol teel. these noobs are a joke. my main charactor is fuckin l33t +1 iron belt ftw[/b]
    nice bro, keep that goin and these noobs wont do shit to you [/b]
    keep scaming bro, your friends will love you... i think you will have really good life, full of honor...[/b]
    Ok so lets put it this way:

-w0nderboy

- DirtySsouth is not his main char

Now:
    a ) He will never scam and will always be legit from now on, people make mistakes.
    Or
    b ) He wont give a fuck about anything people talk shit about on these forums.

I think B. [/b]
    Teel I think Ur Prob The only Person On this Forum Thats Not a Fuckin Nerd. I mean Why Would i wanna suck on ronark? Of course im gonna keep The iron belt. Fewfellas Told me no Clan rules so i assumed it was mine.
    To bad so sad Go fuck yourself and get mad cuz i dont give a flying fuck about you faggots ( besided Teel he is gg )[/b]

Lol, that was a pathetic attempt at an insult, im sorry but it really was. I'm guessin he's older than you by those dumbass insults that come out of your whole. I bet most people on these forums you think are GG have done something on KO, e.g scammed, hacked macro'd, exp bugged whatever the case may be.

There have been qworse scams than this and only because Smart was the Clan leader that got the IB taken from the clan and you all think he is GG you all stick up for him and FF. I'm thinking if u had just joined the clan then you would have most probably done the same unless you REALLY feel as though the clan have respected you in like what? 1 or 2 days you've been there. PLUs he wasnt told clan rules/website/forums :P

Keep it goin w0nderboy and get me some uniques when you go cz with that ib+1 [/b]
    Why would he not want it? Ya think he wud give the ib to a clanny raather than himself? Naaaaah, he wudnt be going thru this much trouble if he wanted it for a clannie ^^[/b]
    GG i get spiked for 400's[/b]
    your all fucking pathetic as each other ... Iron Man for adding such an idiot to the clan,well a random nobody, w0nderboy your just a fool who will fail in life, one day you will scam the wrong person and then you will fucked little immature twat from Qubek or something? just like VteC... and TeeL i actually presumed you were a good player, but actually you act like a 12 year thinking its cool to talk to a dirty scammer .... " oh w0nderboy let me kiss your ass some more oh please " how about go fuck off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast