Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DirtySsouth is scammer

This is a discussion on DirtySsouth is scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; your all fucking pathetic as each other ... Iron Man for adding such an idiot to the clan,well a random ...
Page: 2

TeeL

your all fucking pathetic as each other ... Iron Man for adding such an idiot to the clan,well a random nobody, w0nderboy your just a fool who will fail in life, one day you will scam the wrong person and then you will fucked little immature twat from Qubek or something? just like VteC... and TeeL i actually presumed you were a good player, but actually you act like a 12 year thinking its cool to talk to a dirty scammer .... " oh w0nderboy let me kiss your ass some more oh please " how about go fuck off [/b]
    Lol, the reason i talk like that about him is cos i know the gay ^^

And i dont know who the fuk you are to start sayin shit like that but your just as aathetic as the rest of us posting in this here topic. Saol.

Knaller

Lol, the reason i talk like that about him is cos i know the gay ^^

And i dont know who the fuk you are to start sayin shit like that but your just as aathetic as the rest of us posting in this here topic. Saol. [/b]
    you know the guy? so that makes u a friend of a scammer not good

TeeL

you know the guy? so that makes u a friend of a scammer not good [/b]
    Well, used to play on pathos with him, so i kinda know him, not too well though =)

Knaller

well at least you know hes not to be trusted? or let me guess you would still trust him with your items then cry when he scam's you?

pavel123

ironman u mean, Everything gonnaa be solved if he gives u the Ib back?, I bet not, I bet ur the one thats want the IB[/b]
    i want it for my clan, not for me... i think u can know me from pathos, i am not man who needs all items for himself.

TeeL

well at least you know hes not to be trusted? or let me guess you would still trust him with your items then cry when he scam's you?[/b]
    LOL, i'd never trust him, i just take the items he gives me, lol

You do actually realise thats not his main char...so he wont honestly care ^_^ gogo w0nderboy

EDIT: You let a koxp'd rogue into your clan who you hardly know, what did you really expect?[/b]
    i told him that too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12