Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Don't Trust Hairball - scammer

This is a discussion on Don't Trust Hairball - scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; screenshots to follow...
Page: 1

Default Don't Trust Hairball - scammer

screenshots to follow

TreeBark

Dont you read Flame room at www.knightsunited.com ? cause there a flame for him it never is going to be trusted.....

The story starts like this:

Hairball and I are in the same clan “TheImmortals” He begs me to help him out, and because I am so nice and trusting I decide to. I buy him a pair of shell pads +7 for 450 mil, add str to them and then take 100 mil from him as down payment.

Next day I see him and he has quit the clan and joined another. I pm him and he claims to be his cousin and that he has no idea what I’m talking about. Later on he PM’s me and says that he has talked to his “cousin” and will be paying me back as soon as he can.

A few days go by and he still assures me he is getting money to pay me back. Then a couple days ago he asks me if I have any warrior items. I do have a totemic spear +7 I took in a trade that isn’t selling well so I let him know I have that. He asks to hold it, and I eventually agree. Supposedly we are back to the original guy. I know I’m taking a huge risk, but I’m a trustable guy and I take his Lupus Pendant to hold while he holds my toto spear. I won’t post all the conversation, just enough to show I did trade it and what he did. Faked lag and dc.

A couple days go by and I send him a letter and pm him when I see he is online. Of course he does not answer me. Until tonight. Now he claims to now know anything about our trades. I’m not looking for pity or anything. I knew the risk I took even though he was a clannie and someone I thought I could trust. We had made trades like this before and he always acted accordingly. I just want to let anyone know that has trusted him in the past, he is no longer worthy of that trust. He is truly scum. I talked to miakoda the clan leader of Charmed (the clan he went to when he quit TheImmortals) and miakoda told me Hairball was banned from the clan for scamming clan members. So, it’s not just me he is scamming now.

Originally posted by TreeBark
    Dont you read Flame room at www.knightsunited.com ? cause there a flame for him it never is going to be trusted.....
    no, I don't go to knights united. 2 ko related forums is enough for me.

Severed

Hairball needs his own stickied thread on his scamming
    Treebark was making mention to a member of Legendary Army, who's raptor was scammed by Hairball and never returned.

Its not a first and less likely to be a last

Priesty89

wow... wtf Lol I think no one should let anyone borrow that kind of stuff especially a tota +7... : i mean you cant trust 3/4 the population of ko althogh frozenlet me borrow his +8 raptor to put it on my bp to look funny lol

mrken

rofl, ballzy bro, u are my friend a long time, and seem like u never pay attention what ever i said, alrdy when i make Notice about snoopy and his friend there is that hairball in that, and its seem like u ppls never read what im try to say . sory to hear bro, but seem like u need to learn: never trust kid that worth to be ur son bro.

MissedME

sux man. im sorry for u.
    but as he say. i mean come on man"Hairball"

thnx for the warn tho.

MrKen you know how I am, and sometimes it bites me in the ass, but I can't stop being Uncle sometimes. In the end, it is just a game, some 0's and 1's and sure it took me time to gain the things I had and lost, but I think it's just sad that some people value items over everything else. I'll earn that money back sooner or later, but he will always be a loser.

SinapsiZ

Originally posted by ballzy
    In the end, it is just a game, some 0's and 1's and sure it took me time to gain the things I had and lost, but I think it's just sad that some people value items over everything else. *I'll earn that money back sooner or later, but he will always be a loser.
    +1 B)

Originally posted by ballzy
    MrKen you know how I am, and sometimes it bites me in the ass, but I can't stop being Uncle sometimes. *In the end, it is just a game, some 0's and 1's and sure it took me time to gain the things I had and lost, but I think it's just sad that some people value items over everything else. *I'll earn that money back sooner or later, but he will always be a loser.
    Uncle is speaking like uncle. + 100000

el_loko

mrken

thats why u are my buddy ballzy :-) , u alway a trusted friend ^^

TreeBark

Well i am talking about DarkDragon who lost his +7raptor which was alot before FD came out.....
    Well next time you know not to ever give somone some Badass stuff then think he going to pay you back

wrathofspike

awww ballzy i hate that fag, he also trade swapped on me, which was my fault of course, but still a dickhead move for anyone to do..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast