Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

doneeeeee

This is a discussion on doneeeeee within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; nope he never did, ive heard 1 occurence of him doing something wrong however i know by circumstance this person ...
Page: 2

mahmoodxD

nope he never did, ive heard 1 occurence of him doing something wrong however i know by circumstance this person is either lieing or very confused, cant get into details sorry, canis is a gg, though almost every1 he knows has fuked him over

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

and everyone knows I still didn't get paid when I let him borrow 10gb to buy fp+9 -.-

(and i really thought he would pay back in like a 1 week, now its been over half a year -.-)

agendas

werule is awesome, easily best clan ive been in

though we were missing a 5 or 6 of the best dlwers for example madmuncher and canis (canis counts as 5 :P)

i just got bored of game, i thought it over i dont have time to level nor do i really want too and dlw gets old after a while plus once uve pked with werule pking in any other manner is boring in comparison, i had fun playin ko but meh wut can u say everything get old in time[/b]
    (missing durka) :P

mahmoodxD

and everyone knows I still didn't get paid when I let him borrow 10gb to buy fp+9 -.-

(and i really thought he would pay back in like a 1 week, now its been over half a year -.-)[/b]
    he told me about that in msn

idn though he said he plans to pay u back but i have no clue how hel get the money

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

mahhhhh gelsene ko i know you want to redonwnload if you deleted alrdy.

u didnt mention me mah about, how will u get more stories from me

mahmoodxD

dun wry jason im sure pan will spam me

ROFL! CLAIBA JSUT SAID HE HAD A LVL 80 ON RONARK LMAO

XD

RockSteel

kida funny that mah mentioned canis = 5 people, that hacker/scammer stole my stuffs and also i taught him that combo, he was my bitch at 1v1 everytime, worth 5 my ass... maybe if he didn't take people's stuff then he'd b weak as all hell and im sure we all remeber him posting a pic on his msn sayin that he was an underwear model and story bout his gf... yea found that pic on google.... he looks nothing like that....

paperownz

where u been rock?

1337bOOm

kida funny that mah mentioned canis = 5 people, that hacker/scammer stole my stuffs and also i taught him that combo, he was my bitch at 1v1 everytime, worth 5 my ass... maybe if he didn't take people's stuff then he'd b weak as all hell and im sure we all remeber him posting a pic on his msn sayin that he was an underwear model and story bout his gf... yea found that pic on google.... he looks nothing like that....[/b]
    that also explains something else. ill let you guys figure this one on your own. hint: it includes "forums"

mahmoodxD

rock he got hacked way before u did, lets not get ino this i remember it clearly, i dont wanan start any trouble off this,

u i think i saw u beat him in a vs and if i dident its not that hard to believe

SirHoodwink

i woulda got into werule but i quit about 2 months ago.. thats why im selling my 58 warrior... look in olympia sec market

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

pan is back whats his ingame name and rofl i didnt mention a thing about me having acct in ronark

agendas

Canis did have a thing with borrowing stuff and never returning. But I seriously don't believe its appropriate to post dirt/flames in mah's goodbye topic. Nuff said
    mafia~

MAHMOOD! no ill miss u

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast