Whats New?

This is a discussion on Whats New? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well seeing as i've not touched a pc in a month I wana know whats new with KO what has ...
Page: 1

Tunai

Default Whats New?

Well seeing as i've not touched a pc in a month I wana know whats new with KO what has been fixed / updated since i've been gone? Thnx nigga's. >.<

Dorn

basically the new patch ROFD hascome out...love it

stringz

You'll love it tunai....half the sins can't combo anymore because ctrl-minor doesn't work anymore ROFL :lol:

Tunai

=o lol good thing im a warryon and stringz baba pm me with new vent info and shit and tell pred i need 2 talk to him T_T

stringz

Pred hasn't been on for awhile now. He's taking care of real life shit. He'll be back eventually...

Regarding the vent info... I'm in my clan's vent usually now. Just pm me with whatever vent you use

stringz

Oh and what char are you on now? So you don't get pissed off if i gank you in the face :P

Tunai

_WX_ as usual im missing my shell pauldron 7 T_T had to pk with warrior cloth armor +7/12 hp today lol was funny so many more noobs in cz then when I left.

stringz

was the pauld wiped? You'll notice a lot of glowing weapons too...but most of the glowing weapons are people with +1 rebirthed (or ribirthed as KO has it... :blink: ) mds.

sheldon_jaquay

Default Aga

John Holmes, Tunai's e-penis is huge! BUMP!