Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

English speaking King Pls

This is a discussion on English speaking King Pls within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Be nice to understand what the king is saying for once. Let all english speaking people vote for one person ...
Page: 1

deputyjohn

Be nice to understand what the king is saying for once. Let all english speaking people vote for one person and make it a reality.

Black_Arrow

CryForMercy for king!!!! English. Would do exp event during turkish and us times and hes got a nasty combo :P

deputyjohn

and this is why we don't have an english speaking king...we all vote for diffrent people and the turkish player gets elected.

Black_Arrow

exactly and what happens. Exp events in turk time.... Thats when half of us are sleeping. Need k1ng that can wake up early during turkish hours for exp events and do some at night for english players as well. Vote for CryForMercy or Perithius

agendas

gave my vote to perithius

1337bOOm

CryForMercy and Perithius are both reallllllllllly good people. tough decision. good thing im not human

SEYKA

sry but i rather to vote for chompi or at least Ceci

Irresistible

i prefer cecilia

515saint

Wink

i have played with perithius since ares, im one of the oldest armagedon members (besides voices) and ....

#1. he can speak in da english

#2. he is extreamly fair player and i know will best benifit the english speaking side of the game, he also is on during us and turkish times. (i dont have a problem to much with people who speak turkish we have speedy to translate <3 speedy ! )

#3. Lets all vote one way at least we might have a chance for a good king !

LC9900

i say, all the top gun english clan leaders should have a good chat, and work out a rotation, so each of them can be elected once, and base on the rotation, all english speaking clans will band together and vote for the same guy. The result should be an easy one to guess. =)

Now, all we need is a mediator that can talk to all of them and get them to sit down. =) Any volunteers?

515saint

Exclamation

i say, all the top gun english clan leaders should have a good chat, and work out a rotation, so each of them can be elected once, and base on the rotation, all english speaking clans will band together and vote for the same guy. The result should be an easy one to guess. =)

Now, all we need is a mediator that can talk to all of them and get them to sit down. =) Any volunteers?[/b]

i would like to subscribe to your newsletter :P

but seriously this is a sweet idea, who knows and is friendly with all the clan leaders of the human side that speak english ??? put you hand up the furture of of elmorad depends on it. or dont up to you either way im not fased, really. B)

LC9900

I would say Rezz knows a good number of top gun clan leaders. It&#39;d be really cool if he starts talking to all of them =)
    Maybe we can bribe him with 10% of the national treasury, lol

deputyjohn

I would say Rezz knows a good number of top gun clan leaders. It&#39;d be really cool if he starts talking to all of them =)
    Maybe we can bribe him with 10% of the national treasury, lol[/b]

first thing we need to do now is to get a list of all the clan leaders we would consider electing...so far the main names i have been hearing are perithius, cecilia, cryformercy, and chompiras...pls add to the list..we are also alittle late for this election but could be ready for the next.

Banned

Although he is an arrogant douche bag,only ceci could be the king among the names you post here.He has the knowledge required as he has succesfully been king early in server.
    So if you&#39;re going to vote for an english speaking guy....

PaulT

and this is why we don&#39;t have an english speaking king...we all vote for diffrent people and the turkish player gets elected.[/b]
    I have to agree with the deputy here, I mean heck some one starts a subject says vote for english speaking king, and the first reply say vote for some one else.

The turkeys out number us by at least 4 to 1 (if not more) so even if every single person on this forum votes for the same candidate, we still have a very slim chance he (or she) will actually be king.

I have not yet voted, and i would love for an english speaking king that is active during U.S. times so i will have to look at posts and try to figure out where most the votes are going, and then go with the flow

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast