Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

English speaking King Pls

This is a discussion on English speaking King Pls within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Or, only 1 person gets nominated that's not turkish, so everyone HAS to vote for him if they dont want ...
Page: 2

Or, only 1 person gets nominated that's not turkish, so everyone HAS to vote for him if they dont want a turkish king, easy as that.

Just nominate one NON turkish guy.

and ol1mpiaaaa wins!

Although he is an arrogant douche bag,only ceci could be the king among the names you post here.He has the knowledge required as he has succesfully been king early in server.
    So if you're going to vote for an english speaking guy....[/b]

I'd vote for AthensS, Perithius or Cry...next time maybe we can all work on picking someone here first.

I'd vote for AthensS, Perithius or Cry...next time maybe we can all work on picking someone here first.[/b]
    it is a kind inteligent...

we should make a deal here before vote.. that is the only way ithink.. or we ll have another turckysh king who ll use king comand to ask 30 rezz sones.... O.o

jetsamjetsam

LOL i remember you, once in war you were afk in a bush so i killed you and your pony died

K, i'll make a sticky topic later about this, so we can elect a dif king every month. First everyone needs to vote in the vote king topic, then i'll figure something out

Irresistible

K, i'll make a sticky topic later about this, so we can elect a dif king every month. First everyone needs to vote in the vote king topic, then i'll figure something out[/b]
    gj komsu :P
    stop masturb.te and work for forums

gj komsu :P
    stop masturbate and work for forums [/b]
    fu amk

turks out number english, and you all seperate your votes around the different english players, so turks will win EVERYTIME cause entire clans vote for a single turk..

Irresistible

fu amk [/b]
    ty

deputyjohn

well thats the point..chemical has a good idea...get with the other clan leaders that can actually nominate someone for king, have a mini election on ko4life and make sure the elected person is the only english name on the KO ballot....lol, you can also nominate some popular turks to seperate there votes up alittle

LC9900

Making a topic here for all of us to argue and debate isn't helping much (although we need that topic)
    We should go back to our own clan leaders ( if you happen to be in one of those clans ), and get them to buy-into this. Then these leaders should discuss this, and work out a term with each other. Once it's finalized, the end result will be posted in that new topic so all of us will know.
    Think about this, the next voting time comes around, you go to the clerk, and what you see is Cecilia, Peri, Cry, and other main clan leaders sitting there on merchant, and the merchant message is "vote for xxxxxxxx". What would you do?
    I would first, take a SS =)
    Then vote for the person that this leaders are stating.

well thats the point..chemical has a good idea...get with the other clan leaders that can actually nominate someone for king, have a mini election on ko4life and make sure the elected person is the only english name on the KO ballot....lol, you can also nominate some popular turks to seperate there votes up alittle [/b]

ahaha u r bad guy ^^

K, I'll make another topic later when we know who are the leaders of the top 10 clans that are allowed to nominate a person, then those leaders will have to discuss who to nominate first (or we could nominate whoever wins the poll) and after that have another poll and let the current king out of the poll, sound good?

Blood4War
    INSOMNIO
    EveryoneIsFree
    Heartbeat
    SayGoodNight
    Every0neisFree
    Armageddon
    SaTiSFaCti0N
    BlackMamba
    TheChosenOnes
    ReportSubject

I got 11, cause Report is like 15k np behind thechosenones

Without the turk clans

INSOMNIO
    Heartbeat
    SayGoodNight
    Armageddon
    ReportSubject

We have 5 non turkish clans
    (not sure about SaTiSFaCti0N, BlackMamba, TheChosenOnes)

So, Maribel, Tank, Beg4mercy, Phesomething ;x and SweetieKittie need to talk and see who they nominate, I doubt Maribel will actually join the party, so I guess we should leave Insomnio out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast