Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

English speaking King Pls

This is a discussion on English speaking King Pls within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; id vote cecilia...
Page: 4

id vote cecilia

You're right about all this. And a good leader could or would do something to patch it all up if they actually gave 2 shits. And I guess I'm on the outs with several of you because why? For sticking up for you to your own clan? Hmmm.[/b]
    i am a clan leader, but i refuse to bend over backwards to acommodate good relationships with other clans. throughout this entire server, we have been playing this game with our small core group of people. we played rather isolated from the rest of the clans, never really pking, exping, or even logging on if others weren't on. so forgive our independence, but recognize that this is how we play.

but, of course, like every other clan should have.. we have differences of opinions. (i.e. i have sold many items in the past for USD and a lot of our members are against it)

i don't care for babashoppers. it's part of the game; it will never end and it has been a vital part of every mmorpg. but, whether or not that player chooses to flaunt it or pretend like they worked just as hard as the rest of us to obtain those items... that's what pisses me off.

(i'm assuming you are speaking about the babashopping assertions)

yes. i can do stuff to patch up relationships with different clans and what not. many people have spoken to me about this, but i don't have much of a reputation as the friendliest guy in the world. i will give respect where it is deserved (i.e. though i hate insomnio, i do recognize that their mages were among (WERE AMONG fucker.) the best on the server and they also have crazy clan dedication/organization).

i never saw any problem with armageddon. you guys are a sincere bunch of people.

ty [/b]

[/b]

ok now a post of fabric pads+9 with str pls [/b]
    Now show him a pic of the CS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234