To everyone

This is a discussion on To everyone within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello my name is Dub ingame i had let a guy by the name of Anthony have my password to ...
Page: 1

dub

Hello my name is Dub ingame i had let a guy by the name of Anthony have my password to my account since he was suppose to help me level. like 2 days ago i logged my char and it was striped of all my iteams.

His msn is [email protected] and his ingame name is HardStyles he is currently in BadFamily. So beware he is a scammer so dont clan him or party him he is dirty guy.

good bye

SO EVERYONE KNOWS MY OTHER KO4LIFE FORUM NAME IS aeLLio. I was well known but for some reason when i moved from my other house my ko4life account was banned annd i dunno now iam at a new house so i was able to get back in but without my aeLLio account.

my MSN Is [email protected] i know many people

thats why you never do that.

dub

I trusted him for a while iv known him for quite some time now and fuk i get fucked :P but its cool i gone through this many times iam just a generous person and let people play my chars. just people are gays and dont appriciate and have to jack my shit