Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Free Lvl 62 Rogue

This is a discussion on Free Lvl 62 Rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; this thread sucks and everyone story is BS as for me... i dont want your shitty character just sell it ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

this thread sucks and everyone story is BS

as for me... i dont want your shitty character

just sell it and some idiot would actually probably pay $20 for this account

peace[/b]
    mostly ilovemy :P

mostly ilovemy :P[/b]

Ok I'm not the only one who think that

lime

i want him just cause i want him

pfft :P

Can I have it plz...I've been hacked 2 times and I want to play whit a high lvl (for me)
    I've been archer for a while and want to have those (very...for me) good items!

I'ts my chance to play another archer and to have more fun (without having problems to xp^^)

It will be my 1st charachter...to play with (not the first I've play in my life...but the character I really want to play whit)
    I'll change the password and if you want to replay with...just contact me on my MSN...you'll have it

It's really the best occasion I had, and if you accept...I'll be the most happy in the world!

It was so difficult to regear my first account (I was non-premium during 6 month)...that I stoped to play KO 6 month before I begun to regeat it...and to have a poor *new start*

It will be fun if I have this account

Another reason : I'D LOVE TO PLAY WITH THE GLACIER ARROW FOR MY FIRST TIME

Another reason (2) : I'm block with lvl 61...too hard with the stock I have.

Another reason (3) : I never did koxp...it was the most taugh thing before...they always said to me : KOXP? and I was freaking out each time I saw that in my private...that's not my style to koxp...and I'm happy to never had been ban in all my KO playing history (about 1 year and half)

If you want, I'll not change the character name (you can see this character in the game if you want)

Don't matter if its orc or human...if its not the right race, I'll change it to be an human...but I never try orc race...mayby I'll try it lol

For it, I'll sell my items in my regeared character to put it all in your character.

It took me 4 month to regear my character during I've been hacked...and it was so boring...

I've lost 15$ yesterday...by a bug in a trade

After this week, I'll play *no-life style* during 3 weeks...I'm finishing my work![/b]

Just in case you dont believe me, Some of my IG friends can confirm what I'm saying, but they dont know ko4life...I'll say to them to confirm my TRUE story

EvilAtomicFrog

i want it cuze i am poor.. i am verry poor in Real life, my family dont like me. When i was 2 my mother gave me to the church, there i was damaged, the priest was a bad guy who let me and other childrens locked in bilge for a long time. Two time a month he let us se the shinne for 1 hr. My Infancy was so sad. i never had a firends. To be honesty, once i hade one. his name was Petter, i found him while i was eating.. he was a rat and my only company for a long time. when i was 14 i found a girl. She called Julia, she was so pretty. i was in love. but there family would never let me know her. The were germeny and i am, well i dont relly know from where i went :/ but the fact is. They broke my heart. When i hit 16 the priest told looked at me stranger. like if he was possessed, and one day when i was taking a shower he tryed molest me. My luky was he was a verry old guy, so i use all my str to punch him awy and run. run to far, so far that I nor remembered of where i went. When i c i was in a kind of farm where were a sweet lady she offered me a place to leav and a worck. that lady helped me to try discover where were my family. we let almost 2 years to find a track, and that track teold me to go to Zyshlin on Polosk, then i got all my money who o safed for all y life and travel to there, when i arrive there i dicovery my fammly was dead in a big accidante, but i had a 2 brothers and sister who now, is leaving in somewhere on Africa. then i did not had a money to go and decided to leav in street. and i am ask ppl for money all days to try eat some thing. so if u can gave this acc i ll try use it to safe more money to try find my brothers in africa [/b]
    so you live in polosk and you have official brazilian club sig. its not good to play with peoples emotions

even if at the first line i knew it was all lies or just a big joke

edit: in the SELLING HELL BREAKER +7 topic, u just offered the seller 21gb. 21gb x 3.5$ = 65$ dollars or so

ok u guys making me cry :/
    i am gonna never find my brother :/

u r verryyyyy bad guy >.<

ok u guys making me cry :/
    i am gonna never find my brother :/
    u r verryyyyy bad guy >.<[/b]
    LOL you are making me laugh! :P

You have a lvl 78...what worth over 300$

Oh lever your own fucking accounts, stop begging like a common tramp.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Oh lever your own fucking accounts, stop begging like a common tramp.[/b]
    hes joking you know :S

EvilAtomicFrog

i just thought he was enough stupid to try to make us beleive this shit lol

hes joking you know :S[/b]
    Oh HOW did you guess?

aga

hell il take it..why not :P

jupiter1er

Halala I don&#39;t want this rogue XD. I probly the only one who say that but i would rahter no play than say things peaoples said in this topiq :P

So I don&#39;t know you will decide who win because they are so... how can i say that :lol: , pity maybe ?

Anyway enjoye fun of life, the new moradon is comming! Maybe new serveur i dunno but good luck to everyone

Halala I don&#39;t want this rogue XD. I probly the only one who say that but i would rahter no play than say things peaoples said in this topiq :P

So I don&#39;t know you will decide who win because they are so... how can i say that :lol: , pity maybe ?

Anyway enjoye fun of life, the new moradon is comming! Maybe new serveur i dunno but good luck to everyone[/b]

yes I know that...but it&#39;s not realy our fault (I speak of everybody here) if we are unluky and had bad-luck in this game full of scammers

shit...I broke my only hope to have a little of money, I broke an elexir staff while I want to make it +7

6M left to tough one week! just Hate (whit a big H) those hacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FU** YOU SCAMMERS OF SH**

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast