Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Free Lvl 62 Rogue

This is a discussion on Free Lvl 62 Rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; is this rogue had been given? bump...
Page: 3

is this rogue had been given?

bump

bump

Can The Truth give his answer?

Bumpppeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

bump

hotsicer

Once upon a time it was 2 people that was happy married, they where exping and lvling for reaching the power of lvl 80! but darkness kept them getting down, so the brigthness lord of heaven gave them power to create a new charcater, they worked weeks for weeks months for months Finnaly the Rogue Olyiziaus Was born , They teached him everything they could! experince in hunting he become a faithful archer that was hunting our new monsters of the darkness! one day the family was outside there house and than Olyiziaus heard a noice he looked behind him there was a bunch of orcs! comming to kill them, he started attack the Mum Olyizaxs took up his shield and mace and started to give the son and father lightness and healings the father rushed in front took out the army with the power of lightness he slained the orcs, they looked behind them and olyizaus there kid was gone , they start screaming and searching they could never find him , 2 years now passed and they heard some information that some 1 has seen olyizaus now they need gather a army to fight the evilness and darkness and get there son back , they started getting an army of there clan member they was now 26 people in big army heavy armors and strong weapons they was going to attack and resuce olyziaus but they needed one more a 62 rogue that would be able to use magic shield to defend them for darkness now i wanna help them resuce olyizaus and fight the darkness give me the 62 rouge of the lord power and will help resuceing olyziaus

maybe ur char is orc but whatahecka is nation transfer able so i need help tham before this year end and the darkness taking over the Ko world peace :wub:

Once upon a time it was 2 people that was happy married, they where exping and lvling for reaching the power of lvl 80! but darkness kept them getting down, so the brigthness lord of heaven gave them power to create a new charcater, they worked weeks for weeks months for months Finnaly the Rogue Olyiziaus Was born , They teached him everything they could! experince in hunting he become a faithful archer that was hunting our new monsters of the darkness! one day the family was outside there house and than Olyiziaus heard a noice he looked behind him there was a bunch of orcs! comming to kill them, he started attack the Mum Olyizaxs took up his shield and mace and started to give the son and father lightness and healings the father rushed in front took out the army with the power of lightness he slained the orcs, they looked behind them and olyizaus there kid was gone , they start screaming and searching they could never find him , 2 years now passed and they heard some information that some 1 has seen olyizaus now they need gather a army to fight the evilness and darkness and get there son back , they started getting an army of there clan member they was now 26 people in big army heavy armors and strong weapons they was going to attack and resuce olyziaus but they needed one more a 62 rogue that would be able to use magic shield to defend them for darkness now i wanna help them resuce olyizaus and fight the darkness give me the 62 rouge of the lord power and will help resuceing olyziaus
    maybe ur char is orc but whatahecka is nation transfer able so i need help tham before this year end and the darkness taking over the Ko world peace :wub:[/b]

good story! You have a great imagination! I like your style!!

hotsicer

thanks xD

hotsicer

BUMP

my firend posted this on my accont ok it was not me iight. so many pm's

my firend posted this on my accont ok it was not me iight. so many pm's[/b]

did he gave the acount away??

I have so much hope!!!

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

did he gave the acount away??

I have so much hope!!![/b]
    lol @ the start i thought this was a joke on how much pms they would get in like an hour ^.^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123