FUKING HACKED!

This is a discussion on FUKING HACKED! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I Had Bought CroNe Few days ago From Nikleo. For 400$ I loggin today and everything is off the account ...
Page: 1

W4rWIthin

I Had Bought CroNe Few days ago From Nikleo. For 400$ I loggin today and everything is off the account stripped naked :angry: I changed all the info's on the e-mail So the only way that i could have got hacked is Sumbody Kept The change password ID number.

Nick why arnt you on msn or vent????

Who could have scammed me?

I want my fucking money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Banned

dude i was there when you got on and i went to jack in the box ? wtf

Banned

your not on msn either lol dude maybe you need a virus scanner or something lol cause i am not a theif

Boyce

tough luck

Banned

hello im yelling at you on vent ? why afk

Banned

+ this is the second account i sold you 1 st one i still have email to it i could have hacked you many times ? but i am legit so maybe you need rethink what you say and close this topic cause i say to you now i DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT

W4rWIthin

MIC BROKE. scanned my computer with 3 virus scans. FOUND NOTHING. Sumbody New my SQ sumbody Kept the Password Change Number from The original e-mail. GG

Banned Senior Member

It sux right buying items/char for USD and than getting hacked next time lvl ure own char and get ure own items

ps: sux u got hacked but its so why wast USD for a game?

W4rWIthin

Only people who could have scammed me.

Maggy
    Tristan
    Nikleo

I had changed the password and sq of the e-mail but i was still letting nikleo Play on the account to be nice. So the only way i could have got Hacked is Sumbody kept the keycode to change the password in my e-mail. Since nikleo Had the e-mail secure before i got the account it leaves 2 people

Myself and Him GG i guess i hacked myself. This goes to show that nobody can be trusted And people will steal your money (400$) then steal all your shit. And they wonder why i fuckin drink.

Cya all Good run here Im out Peace.

Banned

lock and close topic b4 my name gets smeared more pls