Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gb

This is a discussion on gb within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i got offer and i accept this topic closed...
Page: 1

zoro__

i got offer and i accept this topic closed

paperownz

will u take paypal?

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

i hope so. i can use some gb's

dogdog

you got a PM

dogdog

can anyone vouche for this guy, he has zero posts

zoro__

ya bro but its ok if u want or no any way i sold almost my items thxx

NicDayToDie

hi every one

i know that man and he is good tradeer i got account frome him in olompya rogue lvl 60 and hte same account warrior lvl 64 by wu tf and he is good man

and i almost lvl 77 on it

zoro__

i pm this man in game frome 20 minut to ask him to login and and regestr

to say to u about me u can login my profile and c my topic

dogdog

hi every one

i know that man and he is good tradeer i got account frome him in olompya rogue lvl 60 and hte same account warrior lvl 64 by wu tf and he is good man

and i almost lvl 77 on it[/b]

who might you be? you also have zero posts?

we need a well-known player to vouche

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

hmmm .. Idk.. and u sold all your "stuff" within the day?

casue it says "by wu"

And when u do Wu, dont u have to Wait For the Money to Give the Item.. or am i wrong lol O.o

dogdog

i agree...

this whole post is very suspicious...

Warning to anyone potentially doing business with this guy... I would stay away until we know if he is GG or not. There seems to be a communication break down right now with me and this guy, he doesn't speak very good english.

also what server? because u made a post saying u wanted 2 trade warrior items for warrior items on olympia.....????

Ya he wants warrior items but is selling a +2 roc wtf? Shard 9 gets u almost any L33T warrior items in game...strange.

zoro__

Unhappy

Ya he wants warrior items but is selling a +2 roc wtf? Shard 9 gets u almost any L33T warrior items in game...strange.[/b]

i was have items in ares and i sold it and trade some one name is f9dvil in olompya for this items
    he got items in ares and coin for this items and coin in olompya
    no more and he was have rogue and warrior in the same account and i sold it for NiceDayToDie thats the new name for f9dvil sold it for wu $ so what is the wrong in that any one want toc the items and the coin pm me in o 1 in any time lol

also what server? because u made a post saying u wanted 2 trade warrior items for warrior items on olympia.....????[/b]

i was have items in ares and i sold it and trade some one name is f9dvil in olompya for this items
    no more and he was have rogue and warrior in the same account and i sold it for NiceDayToDie thats the new name for f9dvil sold it for wu $ so what is the wrong in that any one want toc the items and the coin pm me in o 1 in any time lol

no more and he was have rogue and warrior in the same account and i sold it for NiceDayToDie thats the new name for f9dvil sold it for wu $ so what is the wrong in that any one want toc the items and the coin pm me in o 1 in any time lol[/b]

and if any one want to talke to me u can take my msn

[email protected]

dogdog

zzzz

none of that makes any sense Zoro....

translator pls....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast