Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

gb

This is a discussion on gb within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ...ok seriously BEWARE of this guy... take a look at a PM he sent me... It makes *NO* sense... no ...
Page: 2

dogdog

...ok seriously BEWARE of this guy... take a look at a PM he sent me... It makes *NO* sense...

no bro i sold account for friend by wu and i was in game and i pmd him to regestr and answer for your qustion

any way

am frome egypt my name is hatem mohamed

and am mail my age is 29 not young for do that shet with any one i lost almost my 4 years in this game cuz that iwant to sell all i have to stop play this gae no more
    and any way i got today 120 $ for 40 gb frome some in name is XxXblueeyesXxX mage play in olompya u can talke to him in olompya 1 now[/b]

...ok seriously BEWARE of this guy... take a look at a PM he sent me... It makes *NO* sense...[/b]
    i love the fact that the guy "VOUCHING FOR HIM" joined TODAY!!! if anyone sends money to this guy you need your money ganked from you because your dumber than chit...."already sold most items" wtfever if something sounds to good to be true...its because it is noobz

ReZzDrAg0nz

when things look too good to be true, it usually is...be logical...protect yourself with a forum moderator on all WU deals.

when things look too good to be true, it usually is...be logical...protect yourself with a forum moderator on all WU deals.[/b]
    very wise words.

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

ya bro but its ok if u want or no any way i sold almost my items thxx[/b]

And can they vouch for you?....

Prejtcz

Bro I am still waiting for your answer.PM me fast ZORO

Prejtcz

hey bro I am still waiting.I pay u 200$ for xxGBs and u dont still give "my" money to me.I ask,what happend?Bro PM me fast to my E-mail ot MSN.I want know what happend.

hey bro I am still waiting.I pay u 200$ for xxGBs and u dont still give "my" money to me.I ask,what happend?Bro PM me fast to my E-mail ot MSN.I want know what happend.[/b]

Wow, Looked like a scammer, smelled like a scam...

lol, after all these posts saying its fishy...he still goes and buys some....

not 2 smart

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

lol.. wow.. that has to be one of the most dumbest things ive ever seen.. lol

paperownz

hey bro I am still waiting.I pay u 200$ for xxGBs and u dont still give "my" money to me.I ask,what happend?Bro PM me fast to my E-mail ot MSN.I want know what happend.[/b]
    u kidding me rite?

no, i think he is actually serious....

any1 got a avatar saying "Noob Of The Month"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12