Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GG ASSAULT FUKING SCAMMER

This is a discussion on GG ASSAULT FUKING SCAMMER within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Another thing your sure that bitch Crazyiron didnt do it like he did on most of your accounts? like hR, ...
Page: 3

Another thing your sure that bitch Crazyiron didnt do it like he did on most of your accounts? like hR, Eazy??

runordie

lol @ deathie&assault
    i remember this one day. when assault was like oh shit i just realized i'm fucking amazing at this game. i haven't lost to anyone 1v1. get cecilia online ill own him and ill own u too.

cecilia 2-0
    and you couldn't kill me unbuffed

yeah i remember
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2...killas3ne7.jpg
    GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES

and i remember deathie calling me a sand nigger since i called him a spic. also remember deathie pming me in cz asking for rezz at towers. and then i 4 stoned him. that was hilarious too

eheheheh
    edit:

[/b]
    lol i remember that lol i love 4 stoning ZT members :P and i saw a mage in GoldGunz seeking level 50-80, i 4 stoned him lol i love 4 stonig people

that doesnt prove shit I DIDNT TAKE SHIT IT WAS FUCKING DEATHIE PUTTING ALL THE INFORMATION INTO A TICKET AND PUTTING HIS EMAIL + BILLING INFORMATION....[/b]
    Im not gonna insult u, im gonna say this again in a decent way 1 last time for everybody to know, i dont fucking know from where u got that i sent a ticket putting my email and billing information, if first of all u need to have access to the account for u to be able to send a ticket, if for any casuality when u scammed the warrior from QuickSilver u saw that i sent a ticket or whatever it could have been possible since i was the first owner of the account but i dont see in what way that affects Eazy, because first it was my account i sold to QuickSilver u scammed from QuickSilver and then u sold to Eazy in no possible way u can say that u saw me sending a ticket to recover the account back. I've sold many accounts many people know me i have access to many fully geared accounts and nobody has ever seen a post of me here saying that i've scammed or hacked somebody, i thought we were freinds, but i guess we are definitly not. All i ask is dont go around making assumptions in a situation of this matter, and if i was a real scammer u wouldnt have ur rogue by now since that rogue ur using was also mine.

lol i remember that lol i love 4 stoning ZT members :P and i saw a mage in GoldGunz seeking level 50-80, i 4 stoned him lol i love 4 stonig people[/b]
    stfu ur a moron a retard and a suck up dont pm me in msn again asking for shit im telling u, ur a noob and u will always be, never been in a good clan and u will never be cus ur a mediocre cunt.

and i remember deathie calling me a sand nigger since i called him a spic. also remember deathie pming me in cz asking for rezz at towers. and then i 4 stoned him. that was hilarious too[/b]
    first of all i thought we were cool until i asked u in Cz for rezz and u 4 stoned me and trade spammed, then thats why i came here to the forums and called u a sand nigger, i mean how low u gotta be to 4 stone me and trade spammed me in towers just because u dont like my clan, we know each other since the beginning of the server im even in ur only olympia pking video, not saying we were friends but at least u should respect.. just demostrates that ur standards as a person are very low and that makes u a very unpleasent individual that thinks is all good having the best gear chitin shield and spamming party heal.. u have no skills ur just another non skilled player with good items, ur only known because of Cecilia and few other good players that u were always with, im not gonna bother with this anymore ur all talk ur shit i've told u already when u and ur little crew wanna fight let me know.

Sorry but this is what happens when you share accounts with people. Even if you think you can trust someone 100% you might be completely wrong about them. Its inevitiable at some point you will run into someone who will stick the proverbial dick in your ass. Lesson DONT SHARE FUCKING ACCOUNTS WITH PEOPLE EVEN IF YOU ARE BEST FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE. HOLY FUCK WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN.

and for all you people begging for gold bars you&#39;re fucking pathetic give me a break <_<

Eazy

hm Share accounts? no i dont share the account with this faggot. He had the account before i had it

buying an account from someone is the same as sharing it as far as i&#39;m concerned. In any case its a shame you got screwed over but at some point or another the way you buy/sell accounts etc. you really had to expect something like this to occur

EpsaNomaly

buying an account from someone is the same as sharing it as far as i&#39;m concerned. In any case its a shame you got screwed over but at some point or another the way you buy/sell accounts etc. you really had to expect something like this to occur[/b]
    completely agree

sharing/buying/selling accounts can only end in someone getting butt-fucked, thats just how it is

ok.. the only problem about this post is that eazy is saying i took his account and items when he has no fucking proof. He probably sold the warrior and items and said this shit on forums just to make everyone hate me before he quit. FUCK YOU EAZY I DIDNT TAKE YOUR SHIT, I DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND YOU STILL THINK IT WAS ME...

stfu ur a moron a retard and a suck up dont pm me in msn again asking for shit im telling u, ur a noob and u will always be, never been in a good clan and u will never be cus ur a mediocre cunt.
    first of all i thought we were cool until i asked u in Cz for rezz and u 4 stoned me and trade spammed, then thats why i came here to the forums and called u a sand nigger, i mean how low u gotta be to 4 stone me and trade spammed me in towers just because u dont like my clan, we know each other since the beginning of the server im even in ur only olympia pking video, not saying we were friends but at least u should respect.. just demostrates that ur standards as a person are very low and that makes u a very unpleasent individual that thinks is all good having the best gear chitin shield and spamming party heal.. u have no skills ur just another non skilled player with good items, ur only known because of Cecilia and few other good players that u were always with, im not gonna bother with this anymore ur all talk ur shit i&#39;ve told u already when u and ur little crew wanna fight let me know.[/b]
    i was loling because you called me a sand nigger. i&#39;m sorry but do you even know what a sand nigger is? and nigga pls. we pked at the beginning together.. when you were a sin and not spraying arrows out of your ass. i remember a funny bit of convo during those days.

tank: we are done pking
    deathie: ok im gonna go macro some gobs to get some coins then

as far as you are concerned to me, you are nothing. would not rememeber your name if you hadn&#39;t called me a sand nigger ^_____^

good items do not make the player. i don&#39;t recall ever once saying i was top (or close) priest anywhere.

anyways on the note of "you are a non skilled player with good items," that&#39;s why you bought good items for usd right? to make up for your lack of skill?

deathie: i never cheated in this game
    deathie: i never macrod
    deathie: i never babashopped

LOL

and btw: LOL ZT HAHAHAHAHAHAH

fucking spic. i hope you get deported.

call me a gook or slant eyes or small penis next time. it makes you look really unintelligent when you try to be clever with a witty insult and completely fuck it up.

edit: and i haven&#39;t been a party healer in a while bro

edit#2: you are right. i cringe everytime i watch my first video. its disgusting

runordie

LOL ScreamingSlave :P

i was loling because you called me a sand nigger. i&#39;m sorry but do you even know what a sand nigger is? and nigga pls. we pked at the beginning together.. when you were a sin and not spraying arrows out of your ass. i remember a funny bit of convo during those days.

tank: we are done pking
    deathie: ok im gonna go macro some gobs to get some coins then

as far as you are concerned to me, you are nothing. would not rememeber your name if you hadn&#39;t called me a sand nigger ^_____^

good items do not make the player. i don&#39;t recall ever once saying i was top (or close) priest anywhere.

anyways on the note of "you are a non skilled player with good items," that&#39;s why you bought good items for usd right? to make up for your lack of skill?

deathie: i never cheated in this game
    deathie: i never macrod
    deathie: i never babashopped

LOL

and btw: LOL ZT HAHAHAHAHAHAH

fucking spic. i hope you get deported.

call me a gook or slant eyes or small penis next time. it makes you look really unintelligent when you try to be clever with a witty insult and completely fuck it up.

edit: and i haven&#39;t been a party healer in a while bro

edit#2: you are right. i cringe everytime i watch my first video. its disgusting[/b]
    Im not even gonna bother explaining too much, all the people that know me knows i&#39;ve never had shit, actually i&#39;ve never had an iron belt or an iron neck in my account, actually not even dual rocs or rols what the hell, i dont recall saying what u screenshoted, prolly lied so u would buy the item maybe was even duped who the fuk knows but whatever me and u got nothing in common so lets keep it that way stop mentioning me in ur fuking posts..

QuikSilver

lol those screen shots with my dirtybastard , before ASSAULT scammed everything heh, i wouldnt doubt he would want more form eazy, w/e assault scamms, everyone knows now yay.and eazy knows it .

how the hell do i scam ... hes just saying i scammed him... ONCE AGAIN HE HAS NO PROOF AND IS JUST ASSUMING I DID IT. I wouldnt be suprised if Quiksilver did it since he cried every night since i changed the pw..

P.S. Quiksilver you suck at rogue and suck at life fuking die

Bulleyez

No doubt that dirtybastard scammed plps because he needs better items. He is desperate for items, simple as that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast