Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

GG ASSAULT FUKING SCAMMER

This is a discussion on GG ASSAULT FUKING SCAMMER within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; and who exactly the fuck are you? another report subject asshole babashopper? Im gonna guess on this one and say ...
Page: 4

and who exactly the fuck are you? another report subject asshole babashopper? Im gonna guess on this one and say sweetiebitch.. Im really getting annoyed by you fucking idiots that dont know shit and all you do is listen to Eazy. IM gonna say this one more fucking time and i hope you read what the fuck im saying.. EAZY HAS NO PROOF I DID ANYTHING HE IS JUST ACCUSING ME WHEN THERE IS PLENTLY OF OTHER PEOPLE THAT COULD HAVE DONE IT... Read this a few times before you type anything you fucking retard.

and who exactly the fuck are you? another report subject asshole babashopper? Im gonna guess on this one and say sweetiebitch.. Im really getting annoyed by you fucking idiots that dont know shit and all you do is listen to Eazy. IM gonna say this one more fucking time and i hope you read what the fuck im saying.. EAZY HAS NO PROOF I DID ANYTHING HE IS JUST ACCUSING ME WHEN THERE IS PLENTLY OF OTHER PEOPLE THAT COULD HAVE DONE IT... Read this a few times before you type anything you fucking retard.[/b]

You are more crazy than batman !!!!! :P

Bulleyez

He s Batwoman, not batman. Batman abandoned him, therefore he goes around scamming plps, such a low life.

QuikSilver

its either deathie or mr assault jr, i dont play this game anymo jsut trying to help eazy out :S

QuikSilver

counter strike 1.6 4 n0w

He s Batwoman, not batman. Batman abandoned him, therefore he goes around scamming plps, such a low life.[/b]
    ok first of all that doesnt even make sense.. you fucking turk. and Low life?? pfff you dont know shit about me and you call me a scammer.

Bulleyez

oky dirtyfuker. You were taught at your elementary school that make sence really make sense. I had enough of ur childish and undeducated piece of shit!! No more shiting oky?

wtf are you talking about .. im not in elementary school

btw your sounding like a child now... also this isnt turkey we spell it Okay not Oky dumb turk <_<...

you know.. im gonna keep bumping this topic because Eazy makes it sound so true.. Like what he posted when he started this topic really makes this topic true? It doesnt even prove anything. I really dont get why the hell he calls me a scammer. Its really annoying when a fucking loser says your a scammer and you belive him. Is it because he has 400 + posts? Yea i guess to all you fucking retarted idiots it does.

will help assault keep bump for fun

up up up <3 this idiotic post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234