Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GG MarotheOwner

This is a discussion on GG MarotheOwner within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yea ok so it just happens that u recieved an email from k2 with my new password on it. with ...
Page: 2

Eazy

yea ok so it just happens that u recieved an email from k2 with my new password on it. with the email that YOU had registered to it and u gave me access to, and that EMAIL just happened to be OPENED when i looked in the inbox right? but it wasnt you ok.

Maro, you're done on Ko4life.

AmericanWarrior

ban him chemical

paperownz

ip ban him, so future he dotn scam any one.

mahmoodxD

LOOOOL WTF
    I didnt scamm any1...
    Btw, let we think about it, if i will know passwords at the account i would be able to change mail first, and than all infos, because i know 3xsq etc, and than u will get owned.
    So clear clue - it wasn't me...[/b]
    lies ftw?

and about not trusting eastern europeans or however that was said

most of the polish people i metin this game were really good people, wen i played a nubie on xigenon back wen i started ko i met a few polish people, the clans name i forget now but i still remember them, i think their names were lils, gobaskiller and amopl, their was 1 or 2 others, and they were the nicest people i ever met in this game

pretty sad this game is still infested with scammers despite that most of the koxpers again, (at least in the more senior servers)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12