Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Giving a rouge lvl 70.30 for free. ITEMS ARE BACK NOW.

This is a discussion on Giving a rouge lvl 70.30 for free. ITEMS ARE BACK NOW. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ......
Page: 4

Mario

dont quit will be stupid also givin away your char you will make money easy and try again yust dont trust anyone keep your head Up

erez i told u that we need to play 2gether :S

dont quit will be stupid also givin away your char you will make money easy and try again yust dont trust anyone keep your head Up[/b]
    dude im pissed from ko.
    i'll play some of my old friends char's, nothing more then it.

up, please guys, dont pm me to get it, just write here.

srry 2 hear wat happend 2 u, now this is my gay but sad story lol,

even though i am not really known on this forums like some of the above ppl. i have been playing this game for almost 2 yrs now lol, not as long as most ppl but thats still long for me. i have only been playing this game 2 pass time while i was bored at home with nothin 2 do, throughout the year that i have played i have made about 1 lvl 62+ rogue that was before rofd 2 hard 2 do compared 2 now lol, even though i could of made that character 70+ now i didnt cause i didnt have time 2 because of college and work, friends that i have met ingame have let me play there higher lvled chracters it was fun but i wanted my own but didnt have time , all i really do now is play my dcz priest which gets boring after awhile even though i do have a good dcz clan which all my friends i have met ingame r in, and i also play private servers 2 get the feeling of playing a higher lvled character but thats just lame u cant even combo there lol, well srry for this long post i dont even know y i posted this but i am hoping this is the gay but sadest story u heard so far lol, even though i didnt lvl it myself i always wanted 2 play a lvl 70+ rogue in USKO not on a gay priv server lol.

the_stiffmeister

bump

TunaFishyMe

give it to me, my cat died (this is real life man)

BaRoF

i think you should give it to me cause i dont have other char to play, i recently made a dcz rogue on diez, all my other accaounts given away, forgot passwords/mails, and im playing with that 57 rogue i dont have other char..

imepaskaa

give it to me please, all i have is bad smell in my pocket and lvl 45 rogue with 1 dagger, sb +7 lol

i promise to stab everyone on server in butt if u give it to me.

for once, i want to try a big lvl char too

bump

ITEMS ARE BACK NOW..

the_stiffmeister

items are back so you are no longer giving it away? or items are back so your now selling it? or items are back and you giving it away still?

im confused... :unsure:

yer wat he said.

Wat u going to do with it now?

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

Please gyft it to me im sure i will own with that rouge im used to rouges , my last rouge was lvl 62 name *jubilex* i gave him to my friends son for his birthday , i havent really got anything decent to play on these days as my last account was hacked by someone i thought i could trust all my good gear was stolen and chars are just about naked i dont want to use that account anymore and would love to start off again on another kool char like your's and I would be honoured to have your rouge. I would treasure it dearlly and look after it , so yeah pls can i have your rouge it will e in really good hands.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234