Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gone MARANELLO = SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Gone MARANELLO = SCAMMER within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; taken care of thx though guys MARANELLO = SCAMMER dont trust hima t all he will give u a bad ...
Page: 1

killer2675

taken care of thx though guys

MARANELLO = SCAMMER

dont trust hima t all he will give u a bad name

Maranello

Selling lvl 63 priest eitheir naked or with

Priest Shell Helmet +7
    Priest Shell Pauldron +7
    Priest Shell Pads +7
    Priest Shell Gunalets +7
    Priest Shell Boots +7
    Dual +6 hp rings
    Dual +6 hp earrings
    Quest belt +6 hp necklace

5gbs in the inn

also a lvl 63(98 %) rogue on the same acct (NAKED)

need warrior items i can eithier sell it naked or with items up to you need igc or warrior items like i said

add me on msn [email protected][/b]

DON'T EVER BUY HIS ACCOUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HIS ROGUE IS NOT LVL 63, IT IS LVL 64

I KNOW ALL THAT BECAUSE I'M THE ONE THAT BOUGHT HIS ACCOUNT BEFORE WITH LVL 72 ROGUE NAKED...

BUT HE TOOK HIS ACCOUNT BACK BY SENDING A TICKET SUPPORT TO KO AND GOT HIS ACCOUNT BACK BECAUSE HE IS A MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE !

HE TOOK ALL MY THINGS THAT I HAD ON THE ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING, NOW IM POOR,POOR POOOOOOORRRRR

AND UR AN IDIOT !

DON'T EVER TRADE WITH THAT NOOB HE WILL SAY U HACKED HIS ACCOUNT AND GET UR THINGS THAT U PUT ON HIS ACCOUNT WHEN HE CHANGE PASS !!

HE CAN GET ACCOUNT BACK WHENEVER HE WANT BECAUSE ... HE BOUGHT SOME POWER UP STORE ...

DON'T EVER BUY HIS CHARACTER

IF ANYONE SEE A LVL 63 PRIEST, 64 ROGUE AND LVL 30 WARRIOR ORC.... DONNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTT BUYYYYYYYYYYY

Maranello

UR A MOTHER FUCKINGGGGGGGGGG BITCHHHHHHHH

dude ur pathetic just stop posting here no one likes u

killer2675

If u acctually listen to that dude he hacked / scammed me i posted ss's once and im quiting this account maybe if i get a good offer for warrior weapons / items so... one sec heres the link..
    and stupid ass nigger u delvled my rogue and i got it to 98 % so suck my dick bitch ur dumb

heres the link proving all the ss's everyone in game noes this fag hacked / scammed me so

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99995

killer2675

dude ur pathetic just stop posting here no one likes u[/b]
    ty the dude gave my name so a bad name i had to ncs whihc fucking sucked but yeah i never traded for a lvl 72 rogue

Maranello

PFF, thecroaker is AS LIER AS HIM!

HE TRIES TO PROTECT HIM

but can you asnwer that fucking killer noob

How did i got ur e-mail before the trade..?
    Or how i got ur secret question
    Or how i knew ur user name zzz

Answer: YOU GAVE ALL THAT TO ME !

And you... created ur bad name yourself... everybody were saying ur a fucking lier

Und3FeaTeD was the first ! FUCKER

Maranello

IF ANYBODY TRIES TO BUY AN ACCOUNT

IF THE USER NAME IS EASTONED911
    DONT BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WILL TAKE THE ACCOUNT BACK WITH K2 LIKE HE DID TO ME !

Maranello

And secret answer is JANICE

AND THE SAD THING IN THAT IS THAT THEY ACCUSE ME OF THINGS THAT I HAVE NEVER DONE
    IDC OF WHAT THEY ALL SAY ABOUT ME, I KNOW I'M NOT A SCAMMER... OR A HACKER

IF I WOULD BE ONE I'D STEAL PPLS 75+ ACCOUNT FAGGET NOT A LITTLE PRIEST WITH SOME SUCKY ITEMS
    IDIOTS

SEX4FUN CLAN OR NOW CALLED S4F,S4L, ... ARE FUCKING DUMMIES !

EXCEPTED 3 PPL

IF THEY READ THIS, THEY'LL RECONIZE THEMSELVES

killer2675

rofl bro tell all you want guess what k2 changed all info so ur giving urself a even worse name and just buy u posting this now i will make sure u are banned form these forums now btw and i wont stop till ur banned rofl look at this:

Hail -------! Thank you for providing the account "--------- " information we requested. Please provide us with a new secret question and answer that only you will know. The secret question needs to be from the list of questions found during the registration process. That list can be found at http://www.knightonlineworld.com/?pg=register in the "enter a hint remind you of your secret key" pull down menu. After making your selection please send us your question and answer in a support ticket. Once this information is received, we can process the change as requested. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Service Team

^^ rofl they changed my sq and anwser u dumb ass now iw ill amke sure ur banned

Maranello

UR JUST A NOOBBBB THAT FUCK GMS TO GET UR ACCOUNT BACK WITH OTHER PPLS THINGS ON IT

ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BUY THIS ACCOUNT WILL GET SCAMMED

I REPEAT... HE FUCK GMS TO GET ACCOUNTS BACK

Maranello

ty for posting ur links, soo ppl can get the full story
    BITCH

now u just post links and don't answer to my things.... ya ya

LIER

killer2675

hey noob gms cant gicve accts back called support tickets u ahcked me i submitted ifno and got my acct back dumb ass hacker go the fuck away Bumb keeping accout so i can pk with sexy friends liek wiss ( sucks dieign in human town lol and hitting ok wiht no rezz p.s. humans were coming for ur inn-hostest / sundries

Maranello

you only got ur account back cause you bought power up store and premiums with your credit card bitch ! it's the way to do it when they ask to prove them it's ur account... anyone could do that

but after blaming others that are scammers there is only you because ur such an asshole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast