Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gone MARANELLO = SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Gone MARANELLO = SCAMMER within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; "but after blaming others that are scammers" there is only you because ur such an asshole[/b] rofl he just admitted ...
Page: 2

killer2675

"but after blaming others that are scammers" there is only you because ur such an asshole[/b]

rofl he just admitted to saying that he is a scammer goo night guys im going to bed

maranello does this look familair u fuckign scmamer i caught u admitting twice now that ur a scmmer

Maranello

IN UR SCREENIE IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING GUY (james ) THAT TRIED TO SCAMM ME ANOTHER TIME WITH ANOTHER WARRIOR U SHIT HEAD

I PAID HE SCAMED ME, NOW I GET THIS ACCOUNT, WHERE IS THE SCAM IN THAT? IDIOT!

i already answerd that go look other thread !!!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...99995&st=40

Maranello

NOW IM GOING TO SLEEP

EVERYTHING HE WILL SAY FROM NOW DON'T LISTEN, HE WILL SHOW FALSE THINGS BECAUSE IM NOT THERE TO TELL HIM HE IS LIYING
    AND DONT BUY HIS ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE AND ILL BE THERE AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T ADDED IDIOTS THINGS LIKE LIES.

kingtha

DON'T EVER BUY HIS ACCOUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HIS ROGUE IS NOT LVL 63, IT IS LVL 64
    I KNOW ALL THAT BECAUSE I'M THE ONE THAT BOUGHT HIS ACCOUNT BEFORE WITH LVL 72 ROGUE NAKED...

BUT HE TOOK HIS ACCOUNT BACK BY SENDING A TICKET SUPPORT TO KO AND GOT HIS ACCOUNT BACK BECAUSE HE IS A MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE !
    HE TOOK ALL MY THINGS THAT I HAD ON THE ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING, NOW IM POOR,POOR POOOOOOORRRRR
    AND UR AN IDIOT !
    DON'T EVER TRADE WITH THAT NOOB HE WILL SAY U HACKED HIS ACCOUNT AND GET UR THINGS THAT U PUT ON HIS ACCOUNT WHEN HE CHANGE PASS !!
    HE CAN GET ACCOUNT BACK WHENEVER HE WANT BECAUSE ... HE BOUGHT SOME POWER UP STORE ...
    DON'T EVER BUY HIS CHARACTER
    IF ANYONE SEE A LVL 63 PRIEST, 64 ROGUE AND LVL 30 WARRIOR ORC.... DONNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTT BUYYYYYYYYYYY[/b]
    no this guy scammed his account

killer2675

ty yet another person knowing the truth

Maranello

another persone, the second one that tries to protect you since the biggining ain't proving nothing cause he dont know nothing about our trade...

he is just a random noob saying im the scammer ( like you guys says )

I'm sure he haven't read what i wrote.. just quoting i and replying like an idiot things like...
    - No this guy scammed his account
    - He is a hacker dont talk to him
    - If you trade with him he will take all your items

blablablablablablabla

killer2675

dude grow the fuck up you hacled me just admit it go on with ur pathetic life dude i feelbad for u you have to cry on forums about ur innocent fuck you man UR GUILTY GET THE FUCK OUT OF DENIAL you got caught hacking me and now im posting so ur getting mad and stop fucking saying i traded you i never traded you SO U NEED TO JUST GO SLIT UR wrist or neck or jump off a fucking builing / bridge dude ur fucking pathetic 20 + people and more all know you scammed me and are all tired of u spamming the fourms with ur bullshit so go play another game u hacked me i caught you now kill urself plz? i even fucking proved with ss's so stop fucking sittting here and lieing you said u have ss's claiming i traded you which is bullshit b/c i never traded you NOR HAVE I SEEN THES SS'S so your caught again just leave man ur not welcome here... its fucking sad and you talk so much shit on the internet i wish you would say something like this to my face b/c i would beat ur lil nasty canadian ass gg its done stop posting b/c ur wasting ur time IM NOT REPLYING TO YOUR CHILDISH GAMES im over you fuck man ur sad so have fun posting on this or any of my other topics b/c i will just ignore u i proved my point u cant even defnd urself so its over im done with ur ass , and if u do reply have fun b/c only people that wiull be replying are friends or any other ko4life person on the forum... ty

Killer2675-
    Stoned911-
    Ryan-

Maranello

omg im not repeating myself... go see other thread !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12