Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

good bye all

This is a discussion on good bye all within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Yep juno's done upset bout k2 customer support and jus dont really want to play juno nemore since i can't ...
Page: 1

Default good bye all

Yep juno's done upset bout k2 customer support and jus dont really want to play juno nemore since i can't be inclan with my m8s.

My stuff is being sold or already has toppling 764.00 usd atm still have items left to go have given some of my items to good gun JUSTO AKA NUMB AKA SPOILED BRAT . Anyways i will be pking around on other chars but this is end of juno so farewell .

Also like to say good bye to all members of THE much love to the following
    Cecilia ,Takusic ,PeterPuffer ,DementedJesster ,Deus
    Micton ,Chemical ,Superman ,Justanotherturk / sinfiery ,hotautism ,bevis
    Balron ,isuckatpriest ,silence ,arca ,lame ,hotshit
    Spyer ,Sunmoonstar ,bizzoshaker ,OFC ANDY(I LOVE U BABY) ,

no particuluar order jus whoever i thought of and there class if i forgot u sorry wateva

And i'd like to think ALL MEMBERS of ZT for making the Marketplace forum @ olympia as fucking active as it is today . Yes ofc i flame u but only for crying bout being legit when u guys cannot deny making mistakes in the past but either way i wish u guys best of luck LONG LIVE TURKEY AND I LOVE U BABAS.

I'd also like to add STUDSONLINE u guys were my first my last my one and only T.T u guys were all fine in begining you macro'd so did everyone else and gms did nothing about it but when u guys got around to making ur items off of scamming merchants and lil kids thats where i lost anything i had good bout u guys only ones i really care for now are OFC bizzo and i never really hated jones (think its cuz i love tha soda)

Also to all of the peruvians u guys made me love peruvians are a keen example of peru and how nice peruvians can be SPECIALLY DEUS i pray xqp NEVER disbands

who else must say my impressions of brits are low thanks to zared zoot jared all them kids

OH and the flying people u guys are so unlegit u know it and im glad the fact that u dont deny it (u jus dont even talk bout it VERY SMART good way of staying low on radar) but fuck man u guys are niggers camping attila at lvl 70 is jus fucking unfair when u have the items u already have SO FUCK U NIGGERS

to deadlock had fun argueing with u but still hate ur guts and glad to be TRASH in ur eyes neday

And i must say to juno my char im sending u out the way u start full fp and horn xbow (yeh its a beasty bow now but watever) i had fun with u and sorry for the abuse by idiot gms !~

so long nigs i'll still be here flaming ppl

again anyone i forgot wateva u got my aim u got my msn PEACE

GOOD TIMES

banana mod has heart attack ROFL ]http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...151&st=30[/img]

Laggy

Default :)

ZT members will miss u ^_^

KingClay

ROFL skyblue was my char
    i cant remmber wat account but i made that char :P

SiegeR

who gonna flame us now

Default Re: good bye all

Originally posted by Private

And i'd like to think ALL MEMBERS of ZT for making the Marketplace forum @ olympia as fucking active as it is today . Yes ofc i flame u but only for crying bout being legit when u guys cannot deny making mistakes in the past but either way i wish u guys best of luck LONG LIVE TURKEY AND I LOVE U BABAS.

Good to know you leave ,traitor !

bb and good luck :P

runordie

cya

u mean to post this screen shot ?

takusic real picture WITH VERY LITTLE EDITING

runordie

lol

Vidi

bb

QuIcK

meh