Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got hacked...don't trade with my chars

This is a discussion on Got hacked...don't trade with my chars within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 0bscurity, you might come over here with the other topics you've ruined with your childish statements of "wrong section" and ...
Page: 1

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

0bscurity, you might come over here with the other topics you've ruined with your childish statements of "wrong section" and closing the topic, but at least read it, so you know there's more than one reason for posting this particular topic here.

I just logged in after disconnecting a previous connection...and finding my sealed ROL gone, then managed to trade everything else off to clannies although through continuous DC's.

So just letting the community know not to do any trades of any type with any of the characters on this particular account: TheSnEaKs(Rogue)/SnEaKs(Mage)/MrSnEaKs(Rogue)

The account name is "kibsneaky6" is anyone tries selling it to anyone on ko4life/ranking or whatever it may be.

Any of the players that were in my clan, check our forums or msn me so I can get you readded to the remade clan since the nig decided to disband it.

IllusionS

Sucks dude...I saw you keep relogging in abyss wondered wtf was going on, How the hell does a sealed rol vanish...I had a bunch of shells and rez scrolls vanish magically here, and a rol magically vanish on pathos...but sealed o.o

Ya...i relogged like 3 times...and it&#39;s been happening since last night, then when I logged back in 5 minutes later or so I got dced from the abyss, and was at the Luferson Inn Hostess.. <_<

og_loc

ya sneaks kept getting dced then would dc the person on it over and over again.. for like 2 hours

IllusionS

Well surely you know who knows your info.

Yes, 2 people, makes it even more peculiar.

IllusionS

One being Mrssneaks and the other being.

a friend of mine, neither knowing the SA.... <_<

IllusionS

well the SA is obviously czm.

sucks man

BnHrezzer

srry 2 hear bros. change ur pw and start over r dont waste ur time on this name ;D

0bscurity, you might come over here with the other topics you&#39;ve ruined with your childish statements of "wrong section" and closing the topic, but at least read it, so you know there&#39;s more than one reason for posting this particular topic here.

I just logged in after disconnecting a previous connection...and finding my sealed ROL gone, then managed to trade everything else off to clannies although through continuous DC&#39;s.

So just letting the community know not to do any trades of any type with any of the characters on this particular account: TheSnEaKs(Rogue)/SnEaKs(Mage)/MrSnEaKs(Rogue)

The account name is "kibsneaky6" is anyone tries selling it to anyone on ko4life/ranking or whatever it may be.

Any of the players that were in my clan, check our forums or msn me so I can get you readded to the remade clan since the nig decided to disband it.[/b]
    lol childish statements,
    im closing topics cause people posting like " lvl 62 clan pls " when they got a clan section.
    or noobie posts like " Requesting 1v1&#39;s ".

anyway sorry that you got hacked,weird how you lost a sealed rol :S

MrsSnEaKs

Hate this game..

Banned

u leader of Honor clan? damn i gotta log and re join >.< havnt logged in 1 week and i forgot who my clan leader is -.-

SokoBo4

yeah
    i remember that u beatrix and some more from your clan ksing our EW aoe&#39;s

but still im sorry to hear that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast