Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GOT MY PRIEST BACK!

This is a discussion on GOT MY PRIEST BACK! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; zzz...
Page: 3

Maranello

zzz

killer421

rofl first u scam me then have the balls to ask for the items on ym acct rofl idc there my items now ig to all my shell back my 2h giga axe and more but idc about ur ss i enver traded you hacked me i hope you feel big about urself and u said iw ill give the acct abck with items then next day u sat there and sold all the shell incuding ym +8 shell get off my nut sack sack u scammed me k2 did there job right noticed i was the owenr before u ahcked (Saying that i traded you) everyone in s4f and s4l knows u hacked me and you aint gonna find me after i change my name all said form s4f and s4f to cahnge my name b/c that dude gave you bad name so thanks u ruined my rep u fagget

leave ryan alone, go to ur room and concider suicide, faggot

killer421

leave ryan alone, go to ur room and concider suicide, faggot[/b]
    lol thanks rodi faggets these days ( i did a name change as well)

Maranello

rofl first u scam me then have the balls to ask for the items on ym acct rofl idc there my items now ig to all my shell back my 2h giga axe and more but idc about ur ss i enver traded you hacked me i hope you feel big about urself and u said iw ill give the acct abck with items then next day u sat there and sold all the shell incuding ym +8 shell get off my nut sack sack u scammed me k2 did there job right noticed i was the owenr before u ahcked (Saying that i traded you) everyone in s4f and s4l knows u hacked me and you aint gonna find me after i change my name all said form s4f and s4f to cahnge my name b/c that dude gave you bad name so thanks u ruined my rep u fagget[/b]

UR SUCH AN IDIOT... you only had shell no weps.. no jewels IDIOT SHELL +8/15 MY ASS you only had 1 piece !@@@
    STEALERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And if i would be a hacker... can u tell me why i couldn't get the account back... HUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur an idiot

Maranello

k2 did there job right[/b]

MY ASS, everybody keeps complaining about them...

and now... SEE HOW MESSY IT IS ! THEY GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT BACK !!!!!@

killer2675

did ge over urself ur mad b/c k2 did there job an saw who the real owner ME just fucking leave kid i never traded u and u fuckign sold my shit kid so suck me and quit life ur bad ur adopted ur parents dont love you and i will make sure no one trades anything with you or sells anything to you or buys anything from you

Maranello

how old are you, 5 years old?

killer2675

nope 16

Maranello

And everybody that read post knows that the only way i could get all ur character info is BY YOU
    everybody but not the one that tries to cover you

and i didnt deleveled ur rogue CAUSE I NEVER LOGGED ON HIM fucking idiot

killer2675

thats why hes 98.84 %? yeah bullshit kidded u claimed it was 20 % http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=101938
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99995

links with all info he scams me then yells out all my old info that k2 changed he needs to be banned fom forums before somone else gets scammed!

he got cuaght n his scmaming acts gg now hes getting mad he said iw ill post ss no ss's yet he wokring on them in photo shop probally

Maranello

DUDE U GIVED THOSE FUCKING LINKS 20 TIMES ALL TO CHANGE SUBJECT AGAIN!

U GAVE ME ALL INFO THAT FAKED LIKE I HACKED YOUR FUCKING NOOBY ACCOUNT

killer2675

kid just give up ur such a noob u hacked me eveyone knows it and im tired tryign to keep up with a lil mexican midget like u im going to bed i ahve all proof eveyone knows u hacked me just give up

killer2675

going to bed good night all

Maranello

kid just give up ur such a noob u hacked me eveyone knows it and im tired tryign to keep up with a lil mexican midget like u im going to bed i ahve all proof eveyone knows u hacked me just give up[/b]

YA PROFS THAT U DID URSELF WITH THE ACCOUTN FAGGG

and i dont speak spanish so how the fuck you want me to be mexican

i live in canada fucking dick head

I won't give you!!!!

those 3 topycs will be the first place till you admit you scammed me u basterd !

OH AND ITS FUNY UR TIRED... IM NOT YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE IM NOT FORCED TO LIE... DRAINS LESS ENERGIE.

I JUST TYPE THE TRUTH THEN I PRESS ADD REPLY ON FAST REPLY U SHIT HEAD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast