Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

GOT MY PRIEST BACK!

This is a discussion on GOT MY PRIEST BACK! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hmm i guess ur sayign ur not tired for sitting at the computer all day rofl kid i went to ...
Page: 4

killer2675

hmm i guess ur sayign ur not tired for sitting at the computer all day rofl kid i went to school then track practice after that football practice shows how much u know i get more then 8hrs a sleep a night so bb noob and i enver scmamed u , u scmamed me give up dirty canadian(sorry all other canadians no offense but this guys is the scum in canada i guess good niight

killer2675

"but after blaming others that are scammers" there is only you because ur such an asshole[/b]

rofl he just admitted to saying that he is a scammer goo night guys im going to bed

maranello does this look familair u fuckign scmamer i caught u admitting twice now that ur a scmmer

Maranello

oh, funy UR NOT SLEEPING YET

making sure you can write bad things while im sleeping

you idiot i went school all day, rushed like an idiot cause it's a exam period

haven't play all week and just study and now after i have to flame a noob lier that keeps saying im the scammer

and waiting desesperately friday saturday and sunday to get some rest u little nooob

Maranello

IN UR SCREENIE IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING GUY (james ) THAT TRIED TO SCAMM ME ANOTHER TIME WITH ANOTHER WARRIOR U SHIT HEAD

I PAID HE SCAMED ME, NOW I GET THIS ACCOUNT, WHERE IS THE SCAM IN THAT? IDIOT!

killer2675

he ignores the ss rofl

Maranello

LOOK UR WAITING ME TO GO SLEEP SO U CAN SHOW BAD THINGS TO PPL WITHOUT ME TO SAY UR RONG BASTERD

AND I DONT IGNORES THE SCREENIE !!!! AND WHAT TELLS YOU IT'S ME ON IT HUH! U FUCKING IDIOT

BUT ILL TELL U WHAT, IM NOT A LIER... THIS WARRIOR IS MINE BUT I BOUGHT IT........

JAMES SCAMMED ME THEN HE TRIED TWICE BUT I TOOK WARRIOR BEFORE HE COULD SO IT MEANS I BOUTH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maranello

NOW IM GOING TO SLEEP

EVERYTHING HE WILL SAY FROM NOW DON'T LISTEN, HE WILL SHOW FALSE THINGS BECAUSE IM NOT THERE TO TELL HIM HE IS LIYING
    AND DONT BUY HIS ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE AND ILL BE THERE AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T ADDED IDIOTS THINGS LIKE LIES.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234