Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

got scammed by centiastros

This is a discussion on got scammed by centiastros within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i have this in cypher -200m -PriestCap+5/20SD (may sell or 100m and make 300m :P) -lvl 52 bp karus buffer/heal/malice ...
Page: 1

Default got scammed by centiastros

i have this in cypher

-200m
    -PriestCap+5/20SD (may sell or 100m and make 300m :P)
    -lvl 52 bp karus buffer/heal/malice
    -other crap like LB+6 and shit

looking for diez/edana coins (300m) pms plx :P

*EDIT*
    well yes now he offerd to trade me 200m for 200m at diez now when he logged on he requested the cypher part first after checking here in the forums that ppl said that he was a good person. 5 seconds after i told him i was in cypher he traded me with a warrior, but i asked him first if it was him and he SAID YES, i asked in game and he said yes, so i traded after 1 min holding the trade and then exactly after all that he said " ok ok omw im login with my char " playing dumb like the all scammers does and then he brings up this guy to "tell me" he aint scammer...
    Im tired of all this scamming shit got, this guy taked advantage from his rep to scammed me for 200m, he tool advantage that i was desperate to trade my stuff... i hate all the fucking gays who have scammed me in this game, i mean come on its 200m but he surely will come here and say "No i wouldnt risk my rep for 200m" yeah sure cuz thats what it makes it mor probable, cuz this guy knows ppl from cypher will believe him more than me, i hope that sum1 can understand what im going true, ironic think that he told me he had been scammed... pff...

grrrrr :angry:

Now he blocked me from msn GG centiastros :angry:

centiastros

this is total bs............................. bladen was right next to me this is ridiculous bladen pls back me up............ u kno this was not true =( taz u also kno i didnt do it..... your only doing this b/c u got no1 else to blame except me...... why are u doing this to me

centiastros

imma keep arguing until i make u admit i didnt do it which i didnt.............. :angry:..... ill make sure my name gets off that list :angry:

Ur such an asswhole, how didnt i saw this comming, and for ur information ill never say anything that isnt true, so i say u are a scammer and wont take it back cuz u planed this along. this is a fucking chain 1 ppl got scammed then he scammed sum1 else, this is a fucking game cant u realize that u loose ur integrity by scamming sum1 over a game... u may lie what ever u want but i will remain in ur concience nad if ur laughing its just cuz ur just a scumbag that doest have a live

xShadyx

we all get fuked buddy natural way of life u trusted cent he fuked you over now its time to move on

im not posting this cuz im waiting my money back, that will be stupid... im posting this so he cant scamme any1 else, also u cant just do nothing when something happens to u, or if sum1 punches u u will say "well he punched me... ill move on" i dont think so

xShadyx

i gotta backup cent on this 1 scammers are gonna scam if yur dumb enough to fall for it then yur dumb enough to be scammed

8th

Originally posted by xShadyx
    i gotta backup cent on this 1 scammers are gonna scam if yur dumb enough to fall for it then yur dumb enough to be scammed
    spoken like the lame piece of shit you are.

scammers scam people because they are fuking pathetic and cant achieve shit without stealing to do it.

Originally posted by 8th+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8th)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xShadyx
    spoken like the lame piece of shit you are.

scammers scam people because they are fuking pathetic and cant achieve shit without stealing to do it.[/b]
    agreed, and i believe you orko fuk u centi, and fuk u shady.

xShadyx

and the flames begin from the 2 koxpers excero aka extinct nice to see u koxped to 66 GG buddy and u 8th wonder my crippled friend how are u? been a while sense u last flamed me. scamming is 100% legit look it up in the terms of service "if u willingly give over an item then theres nothing a gm can do about it " if u havent read that and havent understood the meaning then yur a dumbass cus its there in plain sight

nice to see you koxped to w/e lvl u are u downsyndrome homo, but thanks for keeping tabs on my lvl man, appreciate it, funny how you whine about ppl making fun of your "ulcer" then u talk shit to 8th , grow up kid

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

cent's not a scammer =/ if he was a scammer i think he would of kept my ms+8 when i let him try it

centiastros

but im no scammer dont u get it.... taz wat are u doing man..... u kno i didnt do it......... your gonna ruin my reputation =*****( now no1 trusts me cause of this topic.......... u kno i didnt do it.......... i never block anyones pm........ noobie part is i dont even have time figure out how to block pm on my msn=*( dude u kno i didnt do it... its called offline.............. im not taking shady side, dont take it the wrong way but assas62 u dont even kno damn thing about me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast