Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

got scammed by centiastros

This is a discussion on got scammed by centiastros within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58711 pls go here >.< love u guys alot :wub: im not quitting cause of u :taz: :angry:...
Page: 3

centiastros

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58711
    pls go here >.< love u guys alot :wub:
    im not quitting cause of u :taz: :angry:

OMG this is the last i dont care if ppl "think" that u wouldnt do it, cuz u did and thats a fact, now its so easy for u to say "uh oh i wont risk my rep over 200m" and here everybody believes u, btw do u guys can think about this for a moment: why the hell would ill be posting this if this wasnt true, i mean i didnt know him before HE contacted me to my msn, if hes not a scammer what i get for saying that he is, that will be just stupid, but he did scamm me, so this is was i posted this :angry:
    damm i said i wouldnt response this again but u make me so mad, and freaky angel, undesrtand this he did this knowing that u guys in cypher will believe that he didnt do it. now stop replying this, i dont want u to admit it cuz u just prove u wont, as i said i only posted this so u wont get scammed from him thats all, and as i said read about wipeout in manes that can happend to u... no im definitly out of here

Richie

hey cent remember the time u pm me ingame and out of nowhere asked me if u should hack canz? idk if u did or not and i dont really care..but to me u cant be trusted..maybe this guy is telling the truth people..maybe he's not..but i know the thought of atleast 1 scam has gone thru his mind..maybe u could also fill us in on why homeslice also hates u so much?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123