Got scammed by ISephiroth1223I

This is a discussion on Got scammed by ISephiroth1223I within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; didnt get any of the money he said he will give ....untrustable guy scammer son of biatch! never trust him.. ...
Page: 1

::YoYo::

didnt get any of the money he said he will give ....untrustable guy scammer son of biatch! never trust him..
    he might use change name scroll on my char ...if anyone has idea what his name let me know plz

::YoYo::

Look seph if u read this message...I will find you soon or later...I will find ur living Adress..and come to ur home my bro lives in the usa i could only make a phone call...this real money scam...not funny game that we r playing..ur a rubber ..watchout i give u last warn..u still can send the money to my paypal..u really dont wanna scam me believe me

just cant believe it..i sold u my char for cheap with good stuff...and even made it cheaper then we offered ...u still wanted to scam it...we can say YOU STOLED ME 205$ ....its cash real cash and i wont give up till i find where ur living ...believe me i got my ways..

papecran3

didnt get any of the money he said he will give ....untrustable guy scammer son of biatch! never trust him..
    he might use change name scroll on my char ...if anyone has idea what his name let me know plz[/b]
    You trusted that retard? <_<
    That sucks :/ He&#39;s always talking on KO forums, but he doesn&#39;t have the balls to answer you here..

freakyangel

yoyo meh.... why did u give him the info be4 he sent u money

TheBlindRevolt

not even sure to say about this one, on the one had we have a macroer who basically sucks at the game and couldnt keep his big mouth shut, on the other hand we have a scamming fag who is always asking for my char info -__- not sure who to feel sorry for. moral of the story? dont trust seph, dont macro it will come back to get ya....lol listen to me talkin about morals in a freakin game xD

OmegaXninja

yeaa same thing happend too me but its a reverse way lol like i gave the money but didnt get shit -_- and CrizeN/[email protected] aint even replying too my pms soo i wasted $200 usd which was supposed too be for the 100gbs i bought

pretty retarded move to give info before money ;\

OmegaXninja

pretty retarded move to give info before money ;\[/b]

lol xD :mellow:

Boyce

yep hes a scammer

Banned

not even sure to say about this one, on the one had we have a macroer who basically sucks at the game and couldnt keep his big mouth shut, on the other hand we have a scamming fag who is always asking for my char info -__- not sure who to feel sorry for. moral of the story? dont trust seph, dont macro it will come back to get ya....lol listen to me talkin about morals in a freakin game xD[/b]

You gonna call roy (hitmachine) a bad warrior cuz he went 69.5-->70 macroing in KE?

gtfo.

@Eden (YoYo): I told you not to sell like that bro on msn =/

MiSS_DMeAnOr

You gonna call roy (hitmachine) a bad warrior cuz he went 69.5-->70 macroing in KE?[/b]
    i would -.-

u dont need to cheat on an MMORPG to have fun, offline games are the ones ur supposed to cheat on :/

YoYo. sorry for your loss. i got scammed for an II +8 by a guy named XxVelocityWarriorxX or NoHealForYou or CalInc408 or Cal408 or WaRriOrG0d, all i can say is he likes to name change h34r:

Banned

i would -.-

u dont need to cheat on an MMORPG to have fun, offline games are the ones ur supposed to cheat on :/

YoYo. sorry for your loss. i got scammed for an II +8 by a guy named XxVelocityWarriorxX or NoHealForYou or CalInc408 or Cal408 or WaRriOrG0d, all i can say is he likes to name change h34r:[/b]

Yet he still shit on everyone he 1v1ed.

"Knowledge Brings Power. Power Brings Envy. Envy Spawns Hate."

yoyo im not surpised at all you got scammed the prices on some of the gear you had on the accoutn and wanted to sell the gear seperatly makes me laugh you wanted 70us for a ROL you had dual ROLs and thats 140us, you wanted 80 for the skele belt. and there is more then your 205 us

and you sold the account to a scammer for 205. hahahahaha i seriously think you got owned.

omg im just sitting behind my computer laughing now you really did get owned hahahahahah