Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

H3LLRAIS3r

This is a discussion on H3LLRAIS3r within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SEL warrior lvl 64 50% wil probably b 65 within a week full set chitin +7 al quest items can ...
Page: 1

xtreme

SEL warrior lvl 64 50% wil probably b 65 within a week full set chitin +7 al quest items
    can sel for usd or roque equal lvl

i have warrior uniques and weapons but prefer to sel the warrior with just chitins and quest items
    you can contact me by [email protected] do not pm me ingame i wil not respond unless i know you feel free to add me to msn or respond here in ko4life SOLD 160 USD including dual roc and we

hotsicer

gg warrior but need speak english

simple

waaa daa faaaa hell why are u selling ur warr? |:

xtreme

waaa daa faaaa hell why are u selling ur warr? |:[/b]
    I BROKE TOTAL 4 RAPPIE +6 5 TOTAS +6 NUMBEROUS OF WHATEER ITEMS i even managed to burn a shard from +2 to 3 i never played any server i was sooo unlucky in so now am to tired for this shit i eventualy had my tota +7 today i made it +4 rebirt and it burnt to +5 that was it and now mayby in the future ill come play a new serer for now am back to olympia just pk pk pk owning some of those mofo for olympia humans the nightmare starts again !! IT WAS FUN TO PLAY with evryone do

IllusionS

I broke 5/6 shards to +4!

xtreme

Arrow

czm you mofo i think i understand your drift you just love to pis poeple of and c reactions its ok i quess thats just you anyways i burnt more then just a few shards..

IllusionS

I broke alot more stuff then you, period.

MakeMyDay

Don't trust that guy , I sended him money. He gave me ID/PW and I said give me items now...
    He said 'no' i first gnna check if i have money. Then he goes offline and change pw from warrior.

xtreme

bah hate it when poeple try scam i was offert 130 usd for warrior dual roc and dual we he said he transfert by western union but no way for me to check and i gave him id and pass told him items would come after payment he went awall on items being nice gyft me items dude i just wanna start like hell how the hell am i suposed to check if he payed i cant until tomorow so to b sure i changed pass tomorow ill check if the mony is theire if so ill give hinm all if not then atleast i wont get dlvld for now

Focusss

Wahhahaahah once again im laughing my ass off Hellraiser,
    All the stupid lies. Burned a shard to +3 whahaha
    and i bet the tota u burned was going to +2
    Fucking funny. And i dont think you will sell that char because everything u say is one big lie.
    And i wish u good luck

xtreme

Wahhahaahah once again im laughing my ass off Hellraiser,
    All the stupid lies. Burned a shard to +3 whahaha
    and i bet the tota u burned was going to +2
    Fucking funny. And i dont think you will sell that char because everything u say is one big lie.
    And i wish u good luck [/b]
    lol twiggy or gonno no doubt get a life idiot mayby try lvling legit and stop scaming for a change thats teh only reason you mofos have some but you guys have nothing atleast no life .. oh and dont say you guys dont exp bug mofo i wil post a screenie of both of you here no doubt FOR EVRYONE DO NOT TRUST GONNO OR TWIGGY they scammed homeless clan scammed me and atm i bet gonno and twiggy wil scam many more poeple but i ques oi dotn have to tel any one that evryone knows that or you wanna tell me am lying about that to twiggy ??
    bah look at me am flaming someone that aint worth it hahah

xtreme

IT sold babas i sold it including dual roc dual we atleast i have back a bit of the mony i spend on ronark good luck to evryone

IllusionS

Seems like everyone gay faggots around here, and I already know about Gonno cheating.

xtreme

yes wel evryone knows about gonno and twiggy i ques btw am stil selling 3 times rol and awp +1 open for offers to check if warrior sel went ok you can ask tehone that bought it i have his permission to give his msn [email protected] if your intereste in one of the items i stil have you can ask him how about the trade i gave him pass and id and after payment i gave him info he needed and the rocs and we s once again ill cya most of you in the new server again i think

<3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast