Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

H3LLRAIS3r

This is a discussion on H3LLRAIS3r within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hell isnt scammer period....
Page: 2

CriticalH1t

hell isnt scammer period.

xtreme

Cool

thx baba but all know that theire wil allways b some lamers that are so bad them selves they have to put down others dont care do i know best right

lol twiggy or gonno no doubt get a life idiot mayby try lvling legit and stop scaming for a change thats teh only reason you mofos have some but you guys have nothing atleast no life .. oh and dont say you guys dont exp bug mofo i wil post a screenie of both of you here no doubt FOR EVRYONE DO NOT TRUST GONNO OR TWIGGY they scammed homeless clan scammed me and atm i bet gonno and twiggy wil scam many more poeple but i ques oi dotn have to tel any one that evryone knows that or you wanna tell me am lying about that to twiggy ??
    bah look at me am flaming someone that aint worth it hahah[/b]
    Lol get a life says a fucking grown man with a kid and a job that spends so much time on his PC lying to people he doesn't even know about items in a computer game.
    Oh, and I quite remember you asking me to help you xp bug, so SSSSSSSSSSSSHUSH little puppy.
    Learn to type btw, you suck at it. Gogo make up some more stories, your nose is growing with each thing you say, because even a retard with an IQ of 50 wouldn't beleive the things you say.

xtreme

Lol get a life says a fucking grown man with a kid and a job that spends so much time on his PC lying to people he doesn't even know about items in a computer game.
    Oh, and I quite remember you asking me to help you xp bug, so SSSSSSSSSSSSHUSH little puppy.
    Learn to type btw, you suck at it. Gogo make up some more stories, your nose is growing with each thing you say, because even a retard with an IQ of 50 wouldn't beleive the things you say.[/b]
    whaahahah theire they go again always gonno and twiggy they feel so bad they have a rly bad name in ronark and feel even worse i reported them with screenie to cs its ok guys you can blame me for you r scamming tactics and shit i dont have to prove anything rly...

xtreme

whaahahah theire they go again always gonno and twiggy they feel so bad they have a rly bad name in ronark and feel even worse i reported them with screenie to cs its ok guys you can blame me for you r scamming tactics and shit i dont have to prove anything rly...[/b]
    oh and btw how about you prve me using koxp or bugs or whatever all know am the most legit freak you can find i am capable of proving you exp bugging... not so hard to post a screenie of you... i can olso prove you scammed homeles and absolute for a rol or how about the aos or aom you scammed man your full of shit get a live

Give proof of scam?
    All Gonno did was keeping an item they deserved so the noobs that don't do shit (like you) don't leech items off us, because all most CL's do is trying to profit off others. We gave a shitload of items to the clan, so who did we scam?
    Oh let me give an example of you leeching like a noob:
    I find Shaula, get it to 5%, you gave it 2/3 hits and expected me to share the shard we got 50/50? You never boss scout, all you do is xp and lie, and then you try to leech items.
    Fucking bullshit, I wish there weren't that many noob whiners like you that make up no competition for any smart / skilled players whatsoever.

It's always the same in all servers, we do the work, then the noob leechers expect to get stuff for free then whine when they don't because they don't deserve it.

Go cry some more

Oh, and like I care what you post about me, gonno OR Twiggy, I don't even play this server. Just wanted you to know you suck at this game, and your attitude sucks, but that's prolly why you work in a call-center.

Twiggy

uhmmm h3ll? how the fuck can you have a screenie of me doing some kind of xp bug.... as you say.. since I haven't xp bugged.. and scammed homeless?? wtf did we scamm? the only drop we got was skeleton belt and we gave it to ceus.. who somehow got hacked a week after it..
    and get a freaking life you moron... telling we are scammers.. hahahaha who the fuck believe the shit your saying anyway... your like a news paper 90% bullshit

GJ!!! love to see stupid noob retards quiting ko

xtreme

GJ!!! love to see stupid noob retards quiting ko[/b]
    if you guys have those problems in evry server mayby consider its not other poeple but the problem might b you..

if you guys have those problems in evry server mayby consider its not other poeple but the problem might b you..[/b]
    No, it's because there's always people that are too lazy to earn items for themselves. Just like you travel to the next server just to annoy people again.

No, it's because there's always people that are too lazy to earn items for themselves. Just like you travel to the next server just to annoy people again.[/b]

ye hellraiser u suck ur making up stories the whole time ,the only thing u do is lie lie lie. ur telling how proud u are that u attacked some1 that called u a retard and had 147 iches in hes face, i dunno dude but i think there aint even enough place for 147 iches , and also that u shot ppl in their legs etc etc , i dunno dude but if that WOULD be true i dont think u should be proud of this shit. end of story. ur an asshole , live with it and stop blaming other ppl

kkthxbb

jezuss

uhmmm h3ll? how the fuck can you have a screenie of me doing some kind of xp bug.... as you say.. since I haven't xp bugged.. and scammed homeless?? wtf did we scamm? the only drop we got was skeleton belt and we gave it to ceus.. who somehow got hacked a week after it..
    and get a freaking life you moron... telling we are scammers.. hahahaha who the fuck believe the shit your saying anyway... your like a news paper 90% bullshit[/b]
    well to correct ronark people gonno and twiggy are big time scammers end discussion they scammed my rol !

well to correct ronark people gonno and twiggy are big time scammers end discussion they scammed my rol ![/b]
    YOUR rol?

lol abel lowlife noob go spam ur noobie scammer topic , its so funny normaly ppl say srr for ur loss when u got scammed but really nobody felt srr for u ppl were actualy glad u got scammed

pavel123

please stop this pointless discusion. everyone has his own opinion and nobody will change it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast